Lieutenant Juan's Bio

This page is about one of the Main Characters that'll be seen during this newest "IG-88's Adventures Series Remake" Idea of mine, and this Character Bio will be about none other than Lieutenant Juan "Carlos" Deleon (aka JuanDeleon198/JuanDeleon250 (Me)/JuanDeleon662 on Wattpad).

This'll be like how some Pooh's Adventures Creators will sometimes add their Self-Inserts into their own Pooh's Adventures Series Projects, however, this Bio for Lieutenant Juan "Carlos" Deleon (aka Me) will be having some similarities with both The Cool/Frontrunner Scout (Kinda based off the "Team Fortress 2: The Fedora Chronicles" Web Series that's made by "The Winglet" on YouTube) and Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley (Which will also be kinda based off the Version of Ghost that's from the Modern Warfare Rebooted Trilogy). Also this will also be like how Captainrex2177 (Captain Rex-2177) adds my TF2 Self-Insert into his "Team Fortress 2: o.W.n./Cult of Personality" Crossover Books on his Wattpad Profile.

(The Main Character's Name): Juan "Carlos" Deleon.

(Species): Human.

(Gender): Male.

(Nationality): British-American (with some Canadian Blood).

(Rank): Lieutenant.

(His Affiliations): The o.W.n. Rebirth. Task Force 279/TF-279. The 88 Squad & IG-82's Squad (The "IG-88's Adventures Series" Wiki/The "Rewrite Adventures Series" Wiki).

(His Occupations): The Second-In-Command of Task Force 279/TF-279. One of the Leading Members of The 88 Squad.

(His Main Looks):

(His Specialized "o

(His Specialized "o.W.n. Rebirth" Uniform):

(A/N: This Artwork was made by "SKIBBZ" on DeviantArt, and also this is a DEVGRU Operator from Call of Duty: Ghosts)

(His Main Love Interest): Filia, (From The "Skullgirls" Video Game Universe).

I know it's weird that I have Filia from Skullgirls be the Main Love Interest of Juan "Carlos" Deleon, but it was actually based off this Picture I've found on DeviantArt: