The First Page

Hello there you guys, and welcome to this Newest Idea Book I've just made. And as y'all could see from the Title, this Book will show some Ideas that'll be for this newest "IG-88's Adventures Series Remake" Idea I've just thought about, where it is about Remaking a Special kind of "Pooh's Adventures Series" Styled Wiki which was made by someone that was known as "BeastBoyRules52" (aka "BeastBoyRules52XD").

I'll also be adding both of those Ideas & Characters that I've already included into my "Yuri's Adventures Series (Idea Book)' Story that's on my Wattpad Profile, since I was actually already kinda making a "Pooh's Adventures Series" Styled Idea, but I decided to include That into this newest Book.

If any of y'all wanted to know what this "IG-88's Adventures Series" Wiki is all about, it's basically just another "Pooh's Adventures Series" Wiki, but with some Special Things that I found kinda interesting. I can't explain all of it, so I highly suggest that some of y'all should look up "IG-88's Adventures Series Wiki Fandom" on Google to see it over there.

While I will also be making this, both my "Custom Crossover Factions (Villains)" Book and my "Custom Crossover Factions (Heroes)" Book will be a part of this "IG-88's Adventures Series Remake" Idea of mine as well, since some of those Factions will be making their Appearances into this newest Idea of mine.

And if any of you guys wanted me to be adding some of y'all's Interesting Ideas & Original Characters into this newest "IG-88's Adventures Series Remake" Idea of mine, then just tell me in either the Comment Section below, or in The Private Conversation instead, because I will be trying to do most of those Requests in the upcoming future. And finally like always on all of my Wattpad Books, Peace Out Everyone!!!