𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴𝕴

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴𝕴

𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

This fucking Louis. What the hell was his issue? They broke up a year ago, why would he even bother?

For some reason, I was mad at him now. Yes, I started to like Leticia and enjoy her company. The initial idea of playing with her turned into a strange bond and being her bodyguard. And this developed into liking her, now adding other reasons to not like this guy. But I only started to like her, nothing more, for God's sake.

Someone could now point out that I especially made the situation look like we are a couple when he mentioned the rumors. I would say I couldn't help, but play with her. Again. I knew her enough to know, that if I made her lose her ground and be speechless, she'd pick another direction for the conversation. Especially when I added making eye contact. Well, I was right. Until the end, she didn't tell him we're not really a couple. Knowing that he knows was satisfying. And now, by the way, I was also one hundred percent sure she was bisexual. Her heartbeat at that moment was really high. And guess what, it was lower when she saw him. Still fast, but not that fast.

I took a bite of another cupcake I took from her. She really enjoyed sweets and somehow she managed to remain fit. She has probably good genes, her mother is pretty slim as well. I laid myself down on the bed, with a dark blue pillow I found in her bedroom, and stared at the roof. With every passing day, I felt weaker and weaker. I could force the blood into myself, but it didn't suffice. I didn't even plan to leave my room today. It was Sunday, a day off and I just planned to remain here. Especially since she was acting weird until the afternoon whenever we saw each other, observing me intensively. Did she finally get an idea of what I was?

Finally, in the afternoon she called me:

'Carmilla?' I heard Leticia from the kitchen. What now? She gave up on bitching at me taking her sweets, so maybe she wants her pillow back? Or maybe that's this shake she left in the kitchen? So alone and abandoned that I couldn't help myself, but just take it and drink?

I got up and went straight to the kitchen, where suddenly she jumped out from behind the wall and wrapped me with a rope, on which there was garlic hanging. Normally I would escape the rope, but adding garlic to that was so funny. So she found out, after all. Finally. But honestly, I thought she would find it out earlier.

''What do you think you're doing?'' I asked calmly, feeling how she tightened the rope all around me. I also noticed a wooden spoon on the table, with the edge sharpened by the knife.

''You're a vampire!'' She exclaimed, surprised by my calmness.

''Oh really?'' I asked. I didn't plan to make it simple. ''But you saw me in the sunlight a couple of times, right?''

The confusion that came to her face was so satisfying. Just as I thought, she didn't think this through to the last point of the list.

''Yeah, but the blood in the soy milk container, kicking out the car door, no wound after being shot, and your strength... And the fact you're known as Mircalla, freaking countess from the seventeenth century!'' She replied, trying to get through the confusion. I smiled playfully before I used my strength and tore the ropes. I needed more strength than usual, cause I was weaker.

Leticia already took another rope in panic, but I was faster. I grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall, looking into her eyes with satisfaction. The flashback from the restroom was real. She squealed when her back hit the wall.