𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝖁

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝖁

𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆

The glass kept emitting an eerie sound as I was moving my fingertip on its edge, barely audible - but not for me. With some variations it could be an instrument, filling this restaurant with subtle music. The restaurant was elegant, but still in the penumbra for the atmosphere. That's how I liked it. I asked them to leave the music going, to a calm gothic rock in the background. It gave a nice contrast, but not too big.

The door opened and I had to admit, their daughter is punctual. I was actually impressed, a deal like this to the daughter? They must really trust her. Although I never considered nepotism a good thing. I took a look around, mostly white furniture or beige, in such contrast to my home. Modest, but not poor, focused on elegance and playing with gold color in decorations, making a part of the rich impression, but still balanced.

Then the girl came in and when I saw her face, I raised my eyebrow with a chuckle. What a funny coincidence. The girl from the restroom was the daughter of the owners of Tourselite. Alright, now I'm completely in. Frozen in silence she kept staring at me, apparently shocked. I couldn't help but laugh shortly. First I was surprised, but now? My my...

'Good evening, Leticia Creed, the manager of the sales department at Tourselite, a pleasure to meet you' She stuttered and I just couldn't stop myself from another chuckle.

'So that's the name of the girl who assaulted me in the restroom? Pity you weren't so bold there, cutie. Carmilla Karnstein, but you probably know that, and judging by your shocked cute face you didn't know at that moment or a moment before coming in here. I bet you've spent this time busy with other girls, am I right?' I replied with a smug smile, watching her face first become even paler, now turning into a tomato red.

'I-t-it was not an assault or any attempt! I've just mistaken you with my friend and that's all, I wanted to hug her, it's so out of place to accuse me of such things!' She replied, barely controlling her voice, causing me to smirk. Her eyes were wide open as if she was still wondering if it was really me.

'Wasn't it out of place to put your hands on someone completely unknown? To hug, a friend, so that's what it's called like huh?' I replied, clearly amused by her reaction. 'This friend seemed shocked.'

'I really meant a hug! And she was shocked as much as I was!' She answered raising her tone. She looked like she was about to lose it soon. Or actually, become a tomato. 'Nevertheless, let's keep it professional, Ms. Karnstein, we spoke enough about your desire and your imagination. Shall we? There's a deal to be made.'

I laughed. So she fought back now? I thought she was going to lose her mind right now and start to rip the hair from her head. Let's elongate the game then.

'If I'll find it profitable, obviously.'

I chuckled and moved my gaze to the waiter, who came to collect orders. I picked just a salad for taste, while Leticia also ordered a salad, but with pasta. I bet she's hungry. And to that, I ordered a red, semi-sweet wine.

'You probably know the matter' I continued, when the waiter went away and Leticia's eyes moved to me. She still seemed pretty annoyed. 'South of Reggane, in Algeria and the Sahara, there were discovered some very nice buildings by my archeologic teams. It's something completely new and impressive' I started, taking the tablet and showing her photos of the discovery. A big palace, an impressive tomb, and yet some other impressive buildings, with a different style of architecture. It was already a big deal in the world of archeologists. 'Obviously, there came scientists and historians, but apart from them, I have exclusive access to this area. I have connections and my ways, I can organize tourism there. And that's the case. That's the moment in which Tourselite comes in.'