I roar, sticking my tongue out and shaking my head back and forth, the surrounding Saviors cheering again. 

All I'm wearing is a red tube top with barely a centimeter holding it together in the front, showing off cleavage. I've paired it with my leather jacket from Alexandria and a pair of low-rise booty shorts with black Dr. Martins. 

Nick picked it out, I look hot in it, win-win. 

The sound of deafening club music bounces around the walls. Bodies hit each other and drinks are getting splashed around.

"So," Negan puts his arm around my shoulder and squeezes it. "You have parties like this at Alexandria?" He has to yell to be heard over the music.

I scoff, "Fuck no! Unless you call a shot of Whiskey and classical music a 'party'." 

Negan chuckles, "Hell yeah! That's what I like to hear!" 

I tilt my head back and laugh as I feel the Crack kickstart my brain, causing me to be even extra giggly and energetic. 

"You know what I think we should do?" Negan whispers in my ear. 

"What's that?" I ask, my words slurring slightly. 

"Mother fucking..." His voice is low until he turns to the group. "Body shots!" He booms, turning to me and wriggling his eyebrows as everyone cheers. 

I smirk and climb onto the pool table I snorted drugs on and I lay flat, allowing my stomach to be a flat surface. 

Negan hands me a shot of whiskey and I hold it in my mouth as he pours ice-cold alcohol on my stomach in a line, letting it pool in my belly button. 

The coldness of the alcohol causes goosebumps to rise on my skin even though I'm sweating bullets. 

"Oh, I'm so doing this." Nick mumbles with a smirk, positioning himself at my belly button. 

"Go!" Negan announces. 

Immediately after, I feel Nick's lips wrap around my belly button, sucking the alcohol out of it before his warm tongue trails up my stomach, slurping up every drop of alcohol. 

Once he makes it to my mouth, he wraps his lips around the rim of the shot glass I'm holding and tilts his head back, downing the Whiskey. 

Everyone cheers and pats him on the back as I sit up and kiss him passionately, making sure all eyes are on us when I deepen the kiss. 

"Yo Nick! When you're done with 'er, give 'er to me so I can get a taste of that ass!" Some Savior yells as I hop off of the Pool table. 

"I'm sure that you would love to see what this ass can do!" I exclaim, slapping myself on the butt before bending over and taking another shot of Whiskey. 

Saviors whistle and catcall around me, bringing my intoxicated ego through the roof. 

The song Joi by Funkin Matt comes through the speakers, igniting a flame in my stomach. 

This is the song I used to dance to at the gang, the one that made multiple people try to hook up with me. 

Nick raises an eyebrow at me with a smirk but Negan stands in front of him, blocking my view. 

Negan offers me his hand, "Oh, I'm sure you remember this song." 

I smirk and accept his hand, "Oh, trust me. You're gonna wanna find out." 

Negan spins me so my back is against him, our hips moving in rhythm as the arch of my butt grinds against his groin.

Dancing (like this especially) with Negan, I know I'll regret it later with Nick. But right now, being cross-faded and acting like a teenager, I don't give a fuck.