'That's good to know.' He replies, opening his eyes as your hands move away from his skin to open a moisturiser.

'Then the fourth...' You say, him looking surprised at you have more reasons to love him. 'You have a bright personality. It makes me happy when I'm with you. Before, I was too busy with the hospital, managing our family business, and doing my job well at all times. Well, I still do, but back then, I didn't let myself take a breath. But I think you taught me that it's necessary to take breaks and spend time with people who love me.' You say, Shi Jin's expression turning even more peaceful as you tap his skin to let the moisturiser sink in.

'And that's it.' You say again, Shi Jin gradually opening his eyes with his skin glowing.

'So now it's my turn.' He says, you both sitting on the bed, leaning against the large pillow.

'First, I also like your face, hair, body, everything. But even if your appearance changes, I just know that change will be beautiful because it's you.' He says, you sinking deeper into the blankets watching the dim light from the bedside lamp fall on his face.

'Then I like how assertive you are. At first, when I saw you again, I thought your personality had changed. But when I think back, you always had confidence and strength when it came to treating people from the start.' He says again, his hand supporting his side as he leans more comfortably on the pillow.

'Third, I love your honesty when I least expect it. When you suddenly say you love me, or when you say you want to be with me out of nowhere. It reminds me that I'm being loved.' He adds, stroking your hair with his warm fingers.

'This is so cringe.' You say, pulling your blanket over your heated face. 

'It's not cringe, it's healthy to say what you appreciate about each other when you can.' He replies, peeking your blanket off of your face, and you look up at him silently. 

'And even though I have a million other reasons to love you, the last point I will let you know today is that you scolding me because you worry about me.' He says, and you give him a confused smile.

'You like me scolding you?' You ask, him nodding as he lowers his hand supporting his head, and lies down next to you.

'It feels like I already have a wife who wants me to be safe and healthy at all times. Before, I didn't have anyone who did that since as you know, I don't talk to my dad often. We think if you have no contact, it means you're fine.' He replies, his point making more sense after hearing it. You both stay silent for a few seconds, enjoying each other's quiet company.

'Right. Also, I never met your father. Shouldn't I at least say hello? Especially if you're trying to marry me.' You say, Shi Jin's smile widening.

'We can think about meeting each other's parents properly after I propose to you with an actual ring.' He replies, your face slowly feeling hotter as you fish yourself out of the blankets.

'But for today, we just live in the present.' He says again, suddenly shifting closer to you, the warm air wafting from him as he moves. He leans down, his lips pressing against yours while his hands find yours, intertwining your fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You open your eyes, feeling Shi Jin's arm around you from behind, both of you under the warm blanket. Feeling you shift, he also peeks his eyes open, the room still dark from the sun not having risen yet.

'Good morning.' He says groggily, smiling as he sees you hide yourself under the blanket. 'Why hide? I already saw everything.' He adds, clearing his throat as you give him a look, shifting his gaze away from you as you reach your arm out of the blanket to take your silky dressing gown from the floor. He does the same, and you both roll out of bed to make some breakfast.