16. part ii. Seaside

Yoongi's POV,

Everyone is gathered by the beach already. They set up some little tents and decorated them with small, tiny lights. So even though it's getting dark already, we'll have enough light.

And the most amazing thing is, we're gonna do bonfire! All the men in the family are gathering the wood, dry leaves of those date-palm trees that they own. None the less, I helped them with everything I could. Cause I wanted to feel included. And luckily they are friendly and were quick to accept me in them.

The little girl from earlier is Yn's niece. I don't know why she called her grandma as emo then?

['Emo' ~ aunt]

However, she tagged along with us in the wood gathering. She collected so many twigs and gladly showed them to us. So I gave her a little backpat. And I don't know why, since then she's practically glued to me. Showing every little thing she's finding magical in her own world. *chuckling* Adorable!

I wonder if Yn is gonna wear what I hinted her with. I wonder if she liked the way I chose that dress for her. Was I...rude? Or maybe, out of my way suggesting or even, choosing for her instead of letting her wear what she wants?....

Some worries like this making my flight response to be awaken. I'm sitting on the boulder rocks here by the picnic venue. Waiting for her to join us. And the scene in my head, her walking down the sandy high, wearing the dress that I chose for her, makes my stomach roll in a whirl.

When is she going to co....

Woah!

She.....

...is walking towards us!...Looking like an absolute fairy.....

My eyes get stuck on her! Never have I ever felt my heart melting for someone like that before. She has done...something different. Maybe when she treated me, she injected me with something? I don't know! But this attraction and these feelings, that are not...flattering, but very mature and clear...is very new to me!

That maybe I've fallen in love with her.

And...

There's no going back.

I want her to spend the rest of her life with me, when I look at her and think, how much gorgeous she is....

"Yoon..gi-a!"

"Hu-Huh?"

I get startled by her sudden call. She called me by my name! Not...Mr. Min! Is she planning on ruining my heart and break it in pieces right here? Wait! It melted earlier. How will it brea...

"How do I...look?"

She asks me with her voice carrying a soft shy tone. She goes one step back to give me a full view of her look. Hoping for some complements.

But I'm absolutely in lost of words right now. She looks stunning. Her open, wavy hair blowing in the air just perfectly. The peach color contrasting with her golden skin tone just enough to make her stand out, and the dress hugging her figure finely. Her swiftly drawn eyes and the little touch of lipstains....making me gulp down a huge tension of the wish of eating her out at the moment. Only if I could tell her what I'm thinking or more specifically let her feel what I'm feeling for her.