Everything pure is gone

It was now midnight and Isaac and Tanisha were still trapped on the prison island. Right now they were trying to regain their strength before heading off again. Isaac took out one of the canned meats from his backpack and sliced it up into six pieces. Now they sat down and ate while drinking their bottled water.

Tanisha: This is easily the WORST Halloween I've ever had. Not counting your condition, Isaac. And if we survive till next year's Halloween, I don't EVER wanna have anything to do with demons.

Isaac: We should just focus on the now. As long as we stick together, we can find our way out of this prison and off this island alive.

Tanisha: What's stopping you from charging at demons the whole way? You could survive whatever comes at us since you can't die.

Isaac: It still hurts. Those demons could just keep killing me over and over and I'd end up suffering in agony.

Tanisha: So much for the easy way. And here, you can take my spawn off laser shotgun. You're better with guns than I am.

Isaac: Thanks, but you need to stay armed just in case. Now let's get moving. It's not safe to stay in one place for too long.

They only rested for a while before getting up to keep moving. They walked through another door and found themselves in another room full of cell blocks. And they found a dead cheerleader on the floor, so other survivors definitely made it this far. Then suddenly demons made of stone came busting out of the floor. Tanisha's sword won't work so it was she used her laser spawn off and shatter them with each shot. Two more popped up behind Isaac and he was about to shoot them, but they slapped the gun out of his hand and punched him on the floor. They were gonna finish the job but then Tanisha quickly shot them both in the chest, shattering both of them.

Tanisha: Man, that was close! Isaac are you alright?!

Isaac: Just a little hurt but I'll manage! Let's keep moving, there should be a ladder leading back to the first floor and there's bound to be an exit!

Tanisha: And if there isn't?

Isaac: Then we keep moving till we find one!

The two of them kept moving to find the ladder. Once they found one, they climbed up and reached the first floor. And then Holly appeared out of nowhere. But once again she didn't attack, she only stood there and talked while still depressed.

Holly: You're doing well, Isaac. But watch yourself. This place can eat your soul.

Isaac: This is the second time you've tried to help or warn me. What do you want from me?

Holly: You either escape or let the Steelport swallow you up. To survive this place, you've gotta become it. I-I-I tried to fight...b-but it's no use...

The depressed demon was groaning in pain from her stomach, then she vanished again. Secretly Tanisha was feeling a bit sorry for her. Now they walked around the halls to find an exit but nothing yet. Just blood stains and bullet holes on the walls. Further down the hall, they found a door to the labs, but it was locked. Isaac was just about to pry it open.... then he paused after he smelled a familiar scent.

Isaac: Aw, damn. I should've known she'd follow me here.

Tanisha: What? Who is it?

Isaac: It's her. Felicia.

After learning who was on the other side of the door, Isaac smashed it right open. And he was right to be worried.

 And he was right to be worried