Chapter 1

Oliver's POV

"Give me something Felicity!" I said walking over to the glass case to grab my bow.

"There's a girl about sixteen years old who's a vigilante like you in Central City. She shoots arrows and she's good." Felicity explained pulling up a video camera of the girl aiming an arrow at a man's chest.

"Central City has Barry who's this girl?" I wondered leaning over and getting a closer look.

"She seems to be going after normal bad guys. Barry goes after the metahumans. It's pretty simple really." Felicity replied pointing at the screen a little.

"Book me a train for tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night I'll have a chat with this girl. And get me something in this city for tonight." I walked away to change into my green suit.

Katie's POV (Same Time)

"Where's the drug deal going down Cole James?!" I pointed an arrow at his chest.

"I...I...don't know!" He screamed backing away.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" I shouted stepping closer and pulling back the bowstring even further.

"The harbor! The harbor! Please don't kill me!" Cole whimpered dropping on the ground and covered his head.

I shot a dark blue arrow into his arm, "Remember me!"

I walked out of the building and climbed on my motorcycle heading back toward Star Lab.

"It's going down at the harbor tomorrow night!" I said into my earpiece.

"Are you okay Katie?!" Barry responded.

"Barry why do you ask me every night? I'm fine." I laughed as I pulled into the garage of the lab.

"Because a few nights ago you got shot!" He argued. "I'll be there in a sec."

I walked into the main area where our friends were and pulled down my hood.

"Guy cooperated after I threatened to kill him." I said setting my bow in the glass case.

"Did you?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Nah I shot him in the arm so he didn't tell his buddies." I replied taking off the black leather jacket and hood leaving me in a black Nike shirt.

"Captain Cold is in the cell. Again." Barry said as he came in unmasked. "Katie are you sure you're okay?!"

"Dude I'm fine. Really. Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm-" His phone started ringing. "Oliver! Hey what's up?!" I could hear muffled voices in the phone. "You'll be here?! You and Felicity?! Tomorrow?!" More voices. "See you tomorrow morning!" Barry hung up. "We have a problem!"

"What?" Asked Dr. Wells.

"He's going to be here because Felicity hacked into the security cameras at that building you were at Katie and saw her. He wants to know why there's an arrow vigilante in Central City when they have me." Barry explained.

"What does Oliver Queen want with me?!" I asked.

"Because he's the Arrow." Sisco replied.

I turned on Barry, "And you didn't think to tell me?!"

"I was going to but he has no idea who you are either! He doesn't know I have a sister!" Barry argued. "Come on let's go home."