Chapter 24 (Dante)

Dante POV

I get thrown back by the God of Darkness but someone catches me. When I look behind me I see it's Y/n and Vergil. I stand up and stand on Y/n's right side starring down the God of Light.

Salem: This must be such a nice reunion. The kin of Sparda and the Gods of Remnant.

The Gods used their powers to create two weapons. The Spear of Shadows and the Sword of Light. Vergil and I take out or weapons after Y/n tells us what God to go for. Vergil and I activate our SDT and I fly at the God of Light, tackling him out of the Qliphoth. We both over in the air while we both have our swords in hand.

Light: You really think a demon can best a God?

Dante: Didn't my dad beat you and your brother?

Light: SILENCE!

He charges at me so I charge back at him. Our blades clash together with enough force to possibly level a mountain. I push against him hard enough for him to lose grip of his sword so I grab it and stab him in the shoulder before stabbing him in the chest multiple times. The God kicked me away before prying the sword from his shoulder. The God runs at me and raises his sword to strike me.

Dante: Royal Guard!

I parry his attack stunning him for a few seconds giving me an opening to attack.

Dante: Sword Master!

I begin attacking his chest and torso in attempt to make him weaker. I was doing quite alot of damage to the God but he grabbed me and threw me away but I quickly stabilized myself before charging at him prompting him to charge back.

Dante: Trickster!

I dodge the attack and stab him in the shoulder. The tip of my sword came out of the other shoulder before I rip it out and kick him into the Qliphoth. The God quickly charged at me so I attacked him but he parried my attack and grabbed me by the throat before throwing me into the Qliphoth. He grabbed me by the leg and slammed me into the floor of one of the Qliphoth levels. I stand up and face him with my sword before cracking my neck.

Dante: Let's do this. Sword Master!

I attacked the God with powerful and heavy attacks mainly landing on his chest and torso. Every time he tried to hit me I used Trickster to dodge his attacks or Royal Guard to parry them then I would use Sword Master to deal heavy attacks to him. I swept his legs, grabbed his throat and began slamming him against the ground causing the floor beneath us to collapse. I fell ontop of him and began punching the ever living hell out of him before the floor on this level broke open causing us to fall through again but I grab the God by the throat and throw him out of the Qliphoth. I stab him in the chest causing him to fall to the ground to I land next to him and pry my sword out of his chest. He weakly stands with his sword in hand.

Light: No... THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! NOT AGAIN!

Dante: What's wrong, you big glowing testicle? You seem angry!

Suddenly a bright light erupted from the top of the Qliphoth tree along with powerful shockwaves. Since Vergil and I were down here Y/n must've been going toe to toe with Salem. I just hope he can survive to make it out of the battle. I look at Vergil who had the God of Darkness on the ground with a spear through his chest.

Dante: Vergil! Swap!

We swapped targets. I fly at the God of Darkness before ripping the spear from his chest and threw it at the God of Light just after Vergil threw the God of Light's sword at the God of Darkness. The God of Light's sword dug into the God of Darkness' chest causing him to scream out in pain, I'm pretty sure their weaknesses are each other.

Dante: Vergil, they're weak to each others weapons!

Vergil looks at the spear that was embedded into the God of Light's chest before Vergil ripped it out and stabbed him in the thigh with it. I turn back to the God of Darkness and rip the sword out of his chest before using it to stab him in the shoulder before slashing at his torso, chest and legs with it rendering him immobilized. The God of Darkness falls to his knees, heavily injured from the attacks Vergil and I had given him and just as I was about to deliver the killing blow with the Sword of Light.

Darkness: Enough! I... I yield.

 I lower my sword and look at Vergil who stood over the God of Light with the Spear of Shadows. The God of Light eventually submitted to Vergil and accepted defeat. Vergil and I throw the Gods weapons away and deactivate our SDT. Suddenly, the Qliphoth begins to turn white before and it began to crumble that's when we saw Y/n and Salem land on the ground and everyone starred in anticipation and fear.