Foreword

I've always been interested in the legends about the red thread of destiny. So I wanted to write this fic with my favorite couples of EXO, Taoris and Chanbaek . I hope you enjoy reading this fic! 

As some of you may know I like drama and angst (like a lot) only for the purpose of proving that loves is stronger than anything else...yeah, I know deep inside I'm just a hopeless romantic person! ; ) it will include mpreg of course, again I don't explain how it happen, it just does for purposes of the fic.

I wrote this fic long time ago for another platform, but I lost my account, so I'll share it here in English only so I don't lose it again.  This fic was possible with the help of my awesome beta readers, I'm always thankful to them cause English is not my mother language: Rina - from chapter 1 to chapter 21, Chapter 26 (final chapter). Jenni - from chapter 22 - 24 Mariana - Chapter 25, Lyan - EPILOGUE.

I'm not longer supporting the main OTP due to what happened with KW, I still love my precious baby Tao.  This OTP will always have a special place in my heart and mind, they meant so much to me.  

Dedicated to my hubby, you are at the other side of my red thread!

XOXO, Magdalena