Multiple Grimm and demons ran up behind the four opposing Y/n. The demons and Grimm stood behind them as their own army, both sides waiting for someone to strike first. Y/n, Vergil and Dante took out their weapons before running at them followed by everyone who stood behind Y/n while Tyrian, Watts, Hazel and Adam charged back with their army of demons and Grimm. Adam and Y/n's katanas clashed as Grimm, demons and soldiers began to battle each other. Dante battled Tyrian and Watts while Vergil was going up against Hazel whose semblance wasn't working against Vergil so every strike Vergil landed, Hazel could feel it. Adam and Y/n's blades clashes were extremely loud and could be heard throughout the entire battle field. Y/n began to overpower Adam before one last powerful strike shattered his katanas blade into pieces leaving him on the ground with his hilt. Yang and Blake walked up to Y/n and allowed them to finish the job while Y/n went around and helped others but he was jumped by some Death Scissors that surrounded him. Y/n slowly reached for Yamato's hilt.

Y/n: Slay all.

Y/n quickly drew Yamato and preformed JCE. The visible slashes in time and space surrounded Y/n while they landed on the Death Scissors and once Y/n fully sheathed Yamato the slashes hit the demons causing them to fall apart and crumble. Dante continued to fight Watts and Tyrian, but due to Tyrian's cocky nature it cost him his life after Dante used his Devil Sword to penetrate his chest before throwing his body away. Watts attempted to get a surprise attack on Dante but he was shot with a fireball that managed to kill him. Dante looked at who it was and it was revealed that Cinder was the one who shot Watts.

Cinder: You had no idea how long I wanted to do that.

A loud roar rocked the battle field. Dante looked at Y/n and saw him fighting an extremely rare and powerful type of Grimm called a Void.

Y/n dodged many attacks from the Grimm before cutting one of its arms off which was attached to one of its swords

Y/n dodged many attacks from the Grimm before cutting one of its arms off which was attached to one of its swords. Y/n caught the sword and dug it deep into the Void's chest killing it. Unknown to Dante, a girl with black and pink hair and matching eyes slipped through the chaos and took the relic from him without him noticing. The girl entered the tree and took a blood elevator to Salem's throne room.

Salem: Do you have the relic, Neo?

The girl nodded and walked to Salem and handed her the relic. Salem smiled as did Neo but Neo's celebration was cut short when a Grimm Knight stabbed her in the back.

 Salem smiled as did Neo but Neo's celebration was cut short when a Grimm Knight stabbed her in the back

The blade came through her chest and she was then thrown out the window. The Grimm looked at Salem who had a smirk on her face, knowing she's won.

Salem: Go assist in the battle.

The Grimm turned to the broken window and jumped out to join the battle. Salem held up the Spring relic causing the other three relics to begin floating around the spring relic. They all began spinning at very high speeds before merging causing a blinding light to occur. Everyone in the battle field, Grimm and demons included, looked at the blinding light and Vergil, Dante and Y/n knew what this meant.

Dante: Fuck.

Y/n: Someone stole the relic...

Vergil, Dante and Y/n activated their SDT and flew up to where the light came from. They dive into one of the lower levels of the Qliphoth tree. The three demons deactivated their SDT and returned to their human form but when they turn around they see they were followed by the Maidens.

Y/n: What are you four doing here?

Summer: Salem has the relics and that light had to have been them merging into that sword. I'm taking Cinder, Raven and Winter with me to try fight her and stop her from using the sword.

Y/n: *sigh* Vergil. You go and help everyone else in the battle field. Dante, you stick with me, Maidens, you go and try defeat her.

The four maidens nod as do Vergil and Dante. Vergil activates his SDT and flies out of the tree and rejoins the battle. The Maidens use their powers to get a head start while Y/n and Dante start running to follow them but they're quickly intercepted by three Voids and an Executioner Grimm.

Y/n: Dante, you go up ahead. I will take care of them.

Dante nods before running ahead of Y/n. Y/n starred the Grimm down before engaging in combat with them. Dante ran through the organic hallways of the tree, but he quickly feels the whole tree shake, presumably from the Maidens battling Salem. Dante continued running until he reached Salem's throne room and when he opened the doors he saw all the Maidens on the ground, tired and injured. Dante walked through the doors and into the throne room confronting Salem. 

Dante: Oh, queen of stench 'n filth. Heh, I'm impressed. Those are four of the most badass women in the world, and I only know two other guys who can defeat 'em.

Dante then notices the weapons Salem wields. It was something that was more dangerous than Force Edge. The awakened Sparda Sword.

Salem: I believe I wield the true power of Sparda in my hands

Salem: I believe I wield the true power of Sparda in my hands. With the Sparda I am now the most powerful being in the universe.

Dante took out his Devil Sword and starred Salem down. Salem stood from her throne and ran at Dante so Dante charged back. The blades clashed causing a bright light to emit from the throne room, visible from where Y/n was. Y/n quickly killed the last Void before activating his SDT and flew toward the source of the light but he was quickly joined by Vergil who was also in SDT. The entire tree shook yet again before they burst through the throne room doors. Dante was launched at them but Y/n caught him before he and Vergil deactivated SDT. They looked at Salem who had two people standing by her side.

 They looked at Salem who had two people standing by her side