Breddy will persevere (NSFW)

Eddy and Brett rarely really acknowledged each other during sex. They usually took turns fucking you while the other held you up, caressed you in other ways or watched.

Dirty talking was usual though. During foreplay and even in casual situations they often talked dirty about you with each other, more often than not, leaving you a blushing wreck.

But during the actual act, they were usually quiet, letting the other do their thing, avoiding look or touch as the other pounded into you. To Eddy it felt weird, but he really didn't want to intrude on Brett's personal space, and what was more intimate than having sex?

Touching was something they'd always been bad at. Never in their 20+ years of friendship had they been very touchy, and that hadn't changed because of the new polyamorous relationship with you thingy.

However, it's very hard not to accidentally touch when you're fucking the same person. Sometimes Brett's leg might come in contact with Eddy's and then he would withdraw the limb.

The same would happen if Eddy accidentally brushed past his hand while caressing you, or taking leverage against him while pounding deep into you.

Because of Brett's reactions, Eddy had assumed touching was not on the chart and tried to avoid it as much as possible for his sake.

Until something strange happened one time.

Eddy had pinned you down on the couch on top of Brett who happily helped holding you down. He sweet talked you like usual, but Brett couldn't find it in himself to get used to it. He had no idea where Eddy had gotten all these hot dirty talking skills?!

He was more than happy to be underneath you in the moment cause he would not be able to explain to Eddy why there was a tent in his pants after Eddy had whispered seductive nonsense into your ear.

They had already stripped you of your clothes, leaving you the only one exposed to the room's cool air. Eddy took off his shirt and grinded down against you, granting you his body heat as warmth.

The action drew a moan out of you, but what you didn't know was how badly Brett underneath you struggled to not moan along since the grind indirectly affected him too. Eddy took his pants off to properly pound into you.

As he did, the 'respect barrier' was up again. He didn't speak nor look at Brett but instead focused on you. But because he didn't look at Brett, he didn't see the look of awe in Brett's eyes.

He'd never done that before, but this time he simply couldn't resist. It was just too much. Eddy's angrily furrowed eyebrows and the sweat on his forehead was to hot to look away from.

Every time Eddy thrusted into you, he also caused friction against Brett's painfully hard bulge. Brett had to really fight for his life to keep quiet.

Neither Eddy nor you noticed being fully focused on other things. After a while, Eddy finished and stained your insides white. He panted for a moment before talking again.

"You wanna have a go Bre-" Eddy didn't come further than that, his sentence was cut off when Brett forcefully lunged forward, flipping both of you over to the other side of the couch so that Eddy was lying furthest down with you on top of him, facing him.

Eddy's eyes went wide at the sudden action. Brett had been tortured for way too long and he was now having his revenge. He quickly tore off his shirt and pants before connecting back with you and Eddy, grinding down on you while kissing and sucking your neck. He aligned himself with your already abused entrance.

Before sinking in, he looked at Eddy with pupils like a hunting panther. Eddy could almost swear he heard a growl rumble from the back of Brett's throat, cause his lower area was certainly responding to the sound.