Why are meringues so hard to bake?? (NSFW)

Time passed. You and Eddy continued to go on dates. Brett and you also had dates from time to time, but since your relationship already was more established when Eddy came into the picture, you had already kind of passed the 'dating phase'.

Eddy was forcefully beating the eggs and sugar in the bowl.

"I think the eggs are dead by now," you joked, knowing full well that's how you do it.

"Well, I sure do hope so, otherwise we'll have another problem to deal with," Eddy countered without missing a beat.

That was something you liked about Eddy, he was playful and quick-witted.

You were turning on the oven for the meringue when you heard Eddy exclaim.

"Catch!"

You turned around in panic and saw a bowl flying towards you. Somehow you actually caught it, but it wasn't without sacrifice. You got batter splash all over your face and apron, but that was the apron's purpose after all. You laughed off the adrenaline and Eddy laughed too.

"You killed my apron!" You laughed.

Eddy walked over, grabbed you by the jaw and boldly licked a streak of batter from your face, before moving on like nothing happened.

"At least it died a martyr," he said casually while turning on the oven, a task you had been distracted from.

You were frozen in shock, then turned.

"Hey! That's unfair!" You exclaimed, pouting.

Eddy thought you looked adorable pouting with batter on your face.

"What is, love?" He acted fool but had the audacity to wipe some more batter of your face with his index finger and boldly sucking it off.

You dropped your jaw to the floor. Then your eyes turned sly, like a cat's thinning pupils.

"Is that how it's gonna be, huh? Ok then," you took off the apron and then your shirt too and simply returned to the meringue batter.

Now it was Eddy's turn to drop his jaw at your bold behavior. He couldn't deny how much he fucking loved it thought, and it showed. He crossed his legs to hide the evidence.

"You're evil, you know that?" He said from where he stood, leaning against the wall.

"You started," you countered and scooped up some batter with your index finger to suck it off, copying Eddy's movements from earlier.

The action ignited flames within Eddy, and he surged forwards to grab you by the jaw again, this time pinning you to the kitchen counter. Your breathing hitched at his sudden action.

"Are you trying to get fucked? Is this you begging?" He teased through gritted teeth, his member uncomfortable in his pants.

"Do you want it to be?" You said suggestively, trying to keep your breathing steady but all you could think about was the rock-hard thing pressing against your thigh.

Eddy wasted no more time before sinking into his meal, sucking and biting down your milky skin, painting it in the colors of the rainbow while licking it clean from the previous 'accident'.

Your moans echoed through the apartment. Luckily (or unfortunately) Brett wasn't home. Desperately, you fumbled with the rim of Eddy's shirt to get it off. He compiled to your wish and broke apart to enable the shirt to come off. He then caught your lips in a heated kiss. Your hands roamed all over his bare torso, enjoying every moment of connection with his soft skin.

When your right hand traveled further down to press against his groin, he lost contact with your lips due to a beautiful moan, taking leverage against the kitchen counter.

"Do you even know what power you have over me, Y/n?" He said through dazed eyes.

You grinned at the remark and continued the pleasuring movements with your hand, occasionally helping with your thigh.

Eddy grabbed both your arms and pinned them against the cupboard above you and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Will you let me have you Y/n? Right here, right now?" He asked passionately.

For you it wasn't even a question.

"Please do," you responded.

He gave you a lingering, sweet kiss before roughly tearing your pants off. You didn't even have to help his smooth actions. He then took his own pants off and stood before you in all his glory. The sight itself was arousing as fuck, not necessarily because of his body structure (even though those thighs were scrumptious), but the look in his eyes, like those of a hunter, completely locked in on his pray.

But you didn't have much time to admire the view before you were picked up and lifted onto the counter. Eddy rearranged his arms from over your thighs, to underneath them, leaving your legs resting on his shoulder. From there he sunk into you easily even without preparation, causing you both to moan at the action. Your foreheads were resting against each other as Eddy picked up the pace, leaving you a moaning mess already. But Eddy was far from done with you.

He didn't even have to lift, but simply walked away from the counter and over to the kitchen table where he laid you down, your legs still on his shoulders. Eddy's taller and stronger figure enabled him to lift you without struggle. The new angle was heaven for you, and your mind went blank at the pleasure you were feeling.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum already Y/n."

You barely heard it under the feeling of your own pleasure. You whimpered softly at the loss of contact when Eddy pulled out to paint your stomach in stripes of white

You both breathed heavily, your hands resting behind Eddy's head while his arms were on either side of you, holding himself up.

"That looks better on you than the batter," Eddy said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes playfully but were interrupted by your own moan when you felt Eddy's tongue run over your belly, licking up every inch of the white fluid while keeping eye contact.

"Eddyyyy..." you whined through a moan, hiding your blushing face in your hands.

"What?" He chuckled. "I just fucked you senseless and you're flustered by that?" He teased.

Eddy chuckled lovingly and leaned down to kiss your cheek.
"I'm sorry for teasing you, love, I just love that color on your cheeks too much," he said softly.

You removed your hands to use them to bring Eddy in for a real kiss.

"Who knew you were such a sex god?" You teased once the kiss was parted.

"Better than Brett?" He asked jokily.

"Pass," you joked back.

The two of you had already talked about not comparing the different relationships with each other. They were different of course, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other, and Eddy was completely on the same track. Hance why you could even joke like this, both knew it was all jokes and no real answer was expected at all.

You had of course had the same conversation with Brett on another occasion, and he of course agreed but did not seem to really be on the same page, not if one read into the way he acted. It worried you that it was bothering Brett but didn't know what else to do, you had already talked to him about it and reassured him no competition was going on. Still, something felt off.

Eddy carried you to the bathroom to clean up the evidence, giggling with each other while joking about eating at that table next time.