Mayan-I am sure he is ok with that

Manik(low voice)-O.h then ok You can shift your belongings to next room

Mayan hugged him tightly,Manik smiled and patted his head and looked at Nandini who smiled sadly.Mayan ran back to room and started to take his clothes,Arman sat on the bed and looked at him.

Armaan-What are you doing?Don't tell me you are going to leave the house.

He said and smiled. Mayan glared at him and then put hands on hips.

Mayan-Wow now you are smiling you know what I am done with you,I am going to live in another room,now stay here alone bye bye.

He said and ran out from there,Arman tensed up his lips started to tremble and he pulled his hair.

Arman-Ahh can’t you behave normally you jerk

He scolded himself and hid under a blanket.He stayed here for hours,he didn’t come downstairs for lunch and now it’s time for dinner and still he is laying on bed lifelessly,but then he heard a knock on the door. He sat on the bed and saw Manik standing there with a smile.

Manik-Can I come?

Arman laughed and Manik entered the room and sat beside him and placed a tray of food in front of him.

Manik-Tell me what happened to you,and I don’t want to hear any excuses.

He said in a serious voice and pulled him closer,Arman put head on his lap and started to play with his shirt.

Manik(angrily)-Arman

Arman-I don’t know,I don’t know anything, maybe I am just stupid.

Manik-What are you saying?Do you want me to hit your head?

Arman went to sit but Manik made him lay back and started to stroke his hairs.Arman relaxed under his touch.

Arman-Dad do you remember when you punished me?

Manik(eye roll)-I punish you a lot

Arman-When I get suspended from school

Manik’s face became blank; he clenched his jaw and calmed his anger.

Manik-Hmm I remember,why are you asking?

Arman-I didn’t do anything that time,I am innocent,Vijay and his gang bully the junior and the junior take my name because they threaten him and are scared to be caught by the Principal,but the Principal has already come at the time and they put all blame on me,even though I am just trying to stop them.

Manik-Then why did you lie to me?

Arman-I am scared,because everyone thinks I am the one who bullies poor guys,so I thought if I tell you maybe you think I am lying so I just accept this and I am sorry for that.

Manik-You know what,You deserve this punishment,I never thought you should be so stupid.

He scolded him softly,Arman tugg his shirt like kids,Manik smiled and patted his cheek.

Manik-Now what?Why are you so silent?

Arman-Um they transferred to our college and now Mayan became their friend. He started to ignore me. He even changed his seat. He didn't sit beside me.

Manik pulls him up and makes him sit and hug him tightly,he knows Arman hates to live alone,he can’t live without them.When Manik hugs him like that Arman can’t control himself he starts to sobs non stop.

Manik-You can cry but don’t you dare to think any stupidity,you know na he is so pure and kind,don’t worry I will talk to him and I know he will listen to me.

Arman(cry)-No you don’t talk to him,he started to think that I try to manipulate you,no let him do whatever he wants as long as he is happy and safe.

Manik singh and tighten his grip around him.

Manik-Do you want me to sleep here?

Arman-Hmm

Manik(smile)-First have your dinner

Arman-I am not hungry.

Manik(strictly)-Arman I don’t care if you are hungry or not you can’t skip your meal.

He wipes his tears and starts to feed him while Arman is still sobbing softly.

But they don’t know someone who stood their with his blanket🤭hear their emotional conversation with angry face,he look like he going to explode…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋