'You looked fine but the wheelchair didn't.' She replies, looking back at the broken wheelchair.

'Everything hurts, my stitches, my arm, and my legs now.' I whine, grabbing the arm I fell on, and she immediately takes it, telling me to fold it and unfold it a few times. I copy her instruction, her smiling back at my frown.

'It's fine. Not broken.' She says, happily linking her arm with mine and leading me back up the hill.

Y/n's pov

You and Shi Jin put your stuff back in your apartment, and get back out to go to do some groceries together for today. Since you spent a whole three days in the hospital, you had no food whatsoever at home for cooking. 

Entering the shopping mall, Shi Jin pulls the cart, and both of you walk toward the grocery section on the B1 floor. The mall was pretty full, even when it was daytime on the weekday. 

'Let's see if we can get some groceries without causing problems today.' you say as you both step off of the escalator, the cool air of the grocery corner wafting in the air. 

'It feels like we're married. Grocery shopping together.' Shi Jin says, wrapping his arm around you while still pushing the cart with his other hand.

'It will feel more like that when you move in.' You say, picking some bell peppers from the vegetable pile. 

'Can we not do vegetables? I've been eating that for the past three days.' Shi Jin says, distastefully staring at all the bell peppers and carrots you picked up. 

'You're supposed to be eating them every day.' You say, tossing all the veggies into the cart. 'But don't worry. I won't make you only eat vegetables today.' You add, Shi Jin's face finally relaxing into his usual pleasant expression. 

'Oh by the way, may I ask how much the rent is? When I move into your apartment?' He asks as you both move towards the dairy fridge to get some milk and cheese. 

'None. I own it. I do whatever I want with it.' You say as you check the expiry date, picking some semi-skimmed milk out of the fridge. Turning to Shi Jin, you give him a complacent smile, his expression looking at you like you are a spoiled show-off, yet still holding up a thumb. 

'Oh, that also means I could charge you however much I want.' You say again, and you turn back to him, not hearing the whining reaction that you expected from him. Instead, he only looks down, his expression turning serious. 

'I'm just kidding, I won't make you pay rent.' You explain, but he still doesn't smile. Instead, he walks over to you, leaving the cart aside. 

'I don't know how to...repay that offer.' He says, his arms wrapping around you loosely. 

'I'm trying to repay you. Do you still not understand? You could have just followed the orders from your commander and stopped us from saving the patient back in Uruk. Or just leave me with that terrible people for them to kill or sell or whatever they do. But you always disobeyed the orders to come and get me. That shows that you always put people above your pay or rank and so I'm repaying you for saving my life. Also in hopes that you keep doing what you're doing. Especially since you didn't say I won't stop getting into accidents.' You say, Shi Jin's grip on you tightening while you put your arms around his back. 

'Thank you.' He whispers, kissing your forehead. You look up at his smile, narrowing your eyes.

'But mostly I just love you so I just want you to live with me.' You add quickly, half because it's true, and half because you didn't want him to feel guilty for living with you for rent-free.