"Shit..." she mumbled.

She then took a deep breath in, and knocked.

No response

She knocked once more just in case

Jaycee sighed then started to walk away, but then the door opened.

She turned around and saw Bellamy who looked like he had been sleeping. His shirt was off and he had pants on.

"Hey- uh Octavia said you needed to talk to me?" Jaycee said nervously

Bellamy blinked a couple of times trying to regain his train of thought.

"Yeah, uh come in" Bellamy said as he stepped out of the way.

Jaycee walked in and looked around, she then walked to the nearest wall and leaned against it.

"So whats up?" Bellamy asked as he closed the door.

"I don't know, you tell me, I mean you wanted to talk. If this is about how you didn't visit me once in the past two weeks. It Kinda hurt me, but it's whatever now." Jaycee said as she sighed.

"Yeah about that umm.." Bellamy started but was interrupted by Jaycee

"Look Bellamy, you don't owe me an explanation. Okay? I mean it's fine, but what I do want to know if what you wanted to talk about. I mean Octavia kept telling me that you needed to speak to me when I got better." Jaycee said.

"Glad your able to walk" Bellamy chuckled slightly

"Yeah so am I, have a limp but it'll get better, now stop trying to change the subject" Jaycee smiled

"Look, what I wanted to say was..." Jaycee looked up at Bellamy's eyes. Her brown eyes were memorizing to Bellamy Blake.

"Okay, when I left, to be the inside man, we kissed, and then I left you there, I wanted to apologize." Bellamy said then paused.

Jaycee looked down, she didn't want him to apologize. She wanted him to do it again, "oh, um okay" Jaycee started to walk to the door.

"Wait" Bellamy said as he grabbed her arm.

"I said I wanted to apologize. I don't anymore." Jaycee looked up to him in confusion

"The truth is Jaycee, is that I think I love you." Jaycee looked at him with a shocked expression

"Jaycee, I love you, I love the way you care for everyone, I love you for the way you bring warmth into my life, your kindness that knows no bounds, and the shared laughter that turns ordinary moments into extraordinary memories. It's the comfort of knowing there's someone who understands me deeply, making every journey through life more meaningful and beautiful. You and I understand each other. And when I saw you hurt, when I looked into those cameras. Seeing you get your bone marrow taken from you, I thought I was going to lose you. I care for you, so much, you have no idea." Bellamy sighed then looked down.

"I don't know if you feel the same, but I thought I should tell you before it's too late. I love you Jaycee Jordan." Bellamy finally ended with.