Epilogue

"Don't cry because if you cry, I'm gonna cry."

"That's not fair, let me go first then."

"Alright, alright."

"My dearest, Jisung. I want to start off by saying I love you. I'm so proud of you and I'm so happy to be standing here today. With you by my side. We've had our hard moments, moments that stay private and we only know of. Those times where we fought and grew distant. I hated those times because I always longed to be by your side. No matter what we went through I promised I would never leave you. I kept that promise."

Minho took a pause, looking up to match jisung's gaze.

"You've showed me what real love looks like. And I'm so grateful we met and bickered throughout high school, because without that I don't know where I would be right now. Thank you for always supporting me. You give me things to look forward to and butterflies in my stomach whenever you smile. You fit so perfectly in my life like air. Without you, I can't live."

Jisung was tearing up, sniffling.

"I'm now sure of it, sure that we are soulmates. Nothing can ever change my mind because no matter where I go or what I do, the universe will always bring me back to you. So, when I take my final breath and death takes me by my hand, I promise I will hold yours with my other. And that in every lifetime, universe, other dimension. I will always find you, in every single one. Han Jisung. My love, my life, my bestfriend, and many more. I love you. Forever."

Jisung was crying, tears streaming down his face. He shakily took a breath, looking down at a small notebook in his hands. He took a breath and swiftly bowed to apologize for his crying. Minho just chuckled.

"Okay..Lee Minho. There's so much to say in such little time. So, hopefully what I've summed up will express what I really want to say..I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you...We've had our ups and downs but I'm so grateful that it didn't stop us from finding eachother once again.. I guess our friends were right when they said we were inseparable. I love you so much that I don't think I can even put it into words. You make me laugh and smile so much more than years ago. You give me your respect and your honor, which I truly appreciate."

Now it was Minho's turn to tear up.

"I love you for so many reasons. I love you because you make me laugh. You even laugh at my jokes even though they're not that funny sometimes. I love how you always buy me flowers and take pictures of things that I might like. I love how you create playlists of songs that remind you of me. I love how you support my music and my career. I love how you comfort me in my hardest time and how you've always always stayed by my side. You've been my comfort blanket for so long and I respect you so much."

Jisung paused, sniffling. Minho cupped his cheek, caressing his soft skin and wiping away his tears.

"I...love you forever and I will always choose you in every life time. Nothing will stop me from finding you. So, my beloved, my soulmate, my bestfriend, my forever partner, and many more. I love you, so much. And like they always say, till death do us apart, the only thing that will separate me will be death himself. Even then, I will hold onto you as my life depends on it."

The younger let his arms rest by his side, clutching onto the microphone like his life depended on it. Minho had tears streaming down his face, though with a warm smile.

"Lee Minho, do you take Han Jisung as you beloved husband?"

"I do."

"And Han Jisung, do you take Lee Minho as your beloved husband?"

"I..do."

Minho cupped jisung's face, pulling him into a gentle kiss. A kiss that signaled a start of a new era. One that was hopefully less chaotic.

"So, should we call you Lee Jisung? That sounds weird.."

Jisung just laughed at his friends. "No, no. We aren't sure about that yet, I'm still Han Jisung as of right now."

"Jacks!! Man, how have you been?!" Alex came running up to Jisung, putting an arm around him.

"Much better dude! We need to catch up sometime."

"I know right?! How old are you now? Like thirty?"

"No way! I'm still twenty-seven! I'm not that old unlike you."

"Hey hey, I'm only two years older." Alex said, a hand on his heart."

Jisung just chuckled. Looking around, he was finally satisfied. He had just married the love of his life, his soulmate. With all his friends there! Felix and Changbin, Seungmin and his boyfriend Jeongin. Hyunjin and Chan were there too, yet with no partner. Jiah was there with Hajoon, as 'friends' but Jisung could tell they looked at eachother differently. And of course, Alex with his wife, Karina. Not Cindy. They had broken up the same year but Alex had met Karina not long after and had completely fallen for her.

"Mind if I steal him? He's my husband now after all." Minho had a forced smile on, making Alex quickly run away. Jisung rolled his eyes, turning around to face the elder.

"Still jealous? I told you he has a wife baby."

"I'm not jealous, it's just our day today." Minho snaked an arm around his waist, kissing his cheek.

Jisung smiled and leaned his head against Minho's shoulder. "I love you so much Minho. I still can't believe I'm married to you. The most perfect person in the world."

"The first and last sentence weren't true. I love you way more, more than you can ever imagine. And besides, you're the most perfect, most beautiful, most stunning person I've ever laid my eyes upon."

"You saying all that just proves what I said." Jisung giggled, cupping Minho's face and pecking his lips.

"I love you, Lee Minho."

"I love you more, Han Jisung."

-

Tysm for reading and getting this far!! If you enjoyed this book, please consider reading my other book "Flower Shop"! About 7 chapters have been posted at the time I'm writing this!