23

Minho untied the lace of his skate, slipping back on his regular shoes and taking the two pairs to return them.

Snow was still falling and Jisung was shivering next to the car, hugging his body for warmth. Minho noticed and pulled him into a hug after walking back. "Let's get back to the apartment."

The two got in the car, instantly being engulfed with warmth.

The drive home was silent, jisung staring out the window while Minho drove, tapping on the wheel with the beat of the song that played on the radio. It was comfortable.

As soon as they got home, jisung changed out of all the layers that he had on, changing into shorts and a plain shirt. Minho did the same, except he took a shower first before changing.

Jisung sat in the couch, turning on the tv and putting on a movie. He was about ten minutes in when Minho came out of his room, a small towel around his neck while he dried the sides of his hair. "Are you going to shower?"

"Not today, I'll take one tomorrow." Jisung smiled at Minho, patting the space next to him. "Sit down, let's watch the movie."

Minho smiled and sat down next to the younger, jisung immediately leaning against him. "Have you watched this yet?"

"Nope, but I recognize it. Spider man?"

"Spider-Man across the spider verse, it's so good! I can't believe you haven't watched it yet?"

"I don't know much about Spider-Man. Never really got into superhero's." Jisung rolled his eyes and sat up.

"There's no way! Spider-Man is the best though. You have to have learned about him!" Minho shook his head and Jisung paused the movie. "Okay, that girl," Jisung pointed to the blonde. "Is Gwen Stacy. That guy, he's miles morales. Those are his parents and extra people."

Minho nodded, pretending to listen but in reality, he was zoning out. "Miles is from a universe, one of many. He got bitten by a spider that caused him to become spider man. But doing this, he caused the original spider man, Peter Parker, to die." Jisung kept explaining this up until they got to the point in the movie. "Got it?"

Minho stared and Jisung before stretching. "Ji, if I'm being honest..I stopped listening after you introduced me to those people. I just took in Gwen Stacy and miles morales."

"Minho!" Jisung frowned, feeling that all the work he did to make Minho understand had gone to waste. He sat back down upset, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry Ji, I can still watch the movie with you."

"No, you'll probably zone out for all of it anyways." Jisung mumbled, shutting off the tv and getting up. "Goodnight." He said and stormed off to his room.

Minho frowned and got up, knocking on his door. "Ji, I'm sorry. I'll listen to you next time, I promise." There was no response. He sat down next to the door, leaning against the wall. "Come out here when you're ready."

-

Minho fell asleep leaning against the wall. It was around midnight when jisung cracked his door open. He looked around before finding Minho, letting out a small sigh and smiling. He sat down next to him, resting his head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I overreacted. It was kinda stupid." Jisung scoffed with a smile.

Minho hummed, pulling jisung's waist closer. "It wasn't stupid. I'll always understand you." He mumbled, sleepiness hinted in his voice.

"Let's go to bed."