⚠️ 04 ⚠️

⚠️physical abuse, cutting, homophobia⚠️
Please skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with these!

Jisung woke up with a headache, confused where he was. He lifted his head, the first thing he saw was a sleeping Minho. He wanted to yell at the older, to scream at him to get off and how much he was a creep. However, a part of him did want to thank Minho. He just sight, resting his head closing into Minho's neck, his scent intoxicating him. After a couple minutes of silence, jisung got up, causing Minho to stir awake. The younger was about to leave when Minho cleared his throat. "Are you okay? I think you fainted."

"No shit Sherlock." Jisung rolled his eyes, running his hand through his hair. "Actually no, instead I turned into a wizard and teleported to the moon in my sleep." He scoffed, making Minho feel embarrassed.

"No need to be a dick about it."

"What if I want to be a dick about it?"

"Well you seemed to like cuddling with me, you asshat." Minho spit back, making jisung click his tongue. After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Jisung spoke up again.

"Thanks for..catching me." He mumbled, only. Arely over a whisper. Minho smirked and put his hand behind his ear.

"I didn't quite hear you, can you repeat that?" Jisung flushed with embarrassment but lightly hitting Minho's arm.

"I said thanks, you dumb fuck!" Jisung stuck his tongue out at the older before running back inside the large building, planning on leaving back home. Minho just smiled to himself, thinking about what he should ask jisung to do, now that he won the bet.

Jisung got home too late, internally panicking when he saw his father's car parked in their driveway. He was still wearing the skirt, and didn't have any pants or hoodies to put on. He just prayed that his dad was drunk and passed out. He slowly opened the door, peeking inside as he heard nothing. He let out a soft sigh, walking inside and quietly placing his shoes down. Then all of a sudden, a bottle came at him and glass and alcohol stained his shirt when he fell back.

"What took you so long?! Why are you wearing that hideous thing! I thought we talked about this!" His dad yelled from the top of the stairs, walking down it. Jisung looked at his hands, his breathing getting heavier as he tried picking the glass out of his flesh. He wiped some glass off his shirt when his dad picked him up by his hair. "Do you know how long I work to provide for this family?! Then I find out you waste money on girl clothes! GIRL CLOTHES!" He yelled even louder, the echoes bouncing off the walls.

"Dad! Let me go, I'm sorry!" Jisung sobbed, trying to pull away from the tight grip. His eyes filled with tears so much he couldn't see properly.

"Stop crying before I give you something to cry about! You brat!" His dad threw him against the stairs, making jisung loose air as he coughed and chocked. He held his side, already knowing he'll have bruises the next day. His dad grabbed another can of beer, opening it as he poured it over jisung's head and clothes. "Give me that!" He said pointing at the skirt jisung was wearing.

Jisung hesitantly took it off and shakily handed it to his so called father. The old man ripped it in half, throwing it on the floor before grabbing jisung's arm and dragging him up the stairs into the bathroom. He put jisung in the bathtub, turning on the cold water and watching it hit the younger. "Hurry up and bathe to make dinner!" He yelled a final time before leaving and slamming the door.

Jisung sobbed, shakily getting on his knees as he turned the freezing water off. He hugged himself and let our quiet sobs, not wanting to be heard and get punished again. Once he calmed down, which seemed like forever, he took in his surroundings, glancing at the shining small piece of a razor blade that fell on the floor. He glanced at his arms, which already had scars scattered over it. He hurriedly grabbed the sharp object, swiftly cutting his soft milky skin. Eventually he was sitting in wet clothes, red stained white shirt with blood dripping down his arms.

He let out a sigh as he turned the water back on, taking off his clothes and washing his body. He made sure that he no longer smelled of alcohol, and out bandages over his fresh cuts. He hurried down into the kitchen, making dinner for his parents when his mother came down. She smiled and him sweetly and hugged him. "How has your day been jisungie?"

"Fine.." he mumbled, trying to get out of her grip. She smiled forcefully and violently pushed his head to the side.

"YAH?! You don't respond like that to me." She said sternly, taking the pan and continuing cooking dinner. "You're so useless, you know that?! I bet you're out there fucking whoever speaks to you, huh? You have boyfriends don't you?!" She scoffed. Jisung slowly stood up, holding his head.

"I'll be in my room."

"Good! Don't come down to eat you whore." She turned off the stove as jisung headed back up to his room. He took pain relief medicine and shoved his face into his pillow, letting tears fall freely. He eventually fell asleep, dreaming about living in the country side with his friends, finally being free from his parent's wrath.

——

How are you guys?

Don't forget to vote! 😚