08

Jisung opened his eyes as bright lights met his gaze. He sighed. He had failed. Just like his literature class.

Jisung looked around, confused why he was in a white room with wires hooked on him. The he remembered the events, sighing he laid back down. "It didn't work."

"I'm glad." Felix entered the room with Seungmin, both of them with red eyes after their crying sessions.

"We were worried about you!" Seungmin rushed in and hugged jisung. "We're so sorry for doing that, we sent a message to minho about it." Jisung smiled at the two.

"It's fine guys. I'm fine." Jisung sat up and looked around a bit more before turning to his friends. "When can i leave? Hospitals give me anxiety." Seungmin rushed out to get a doctor. They were out for a while before Felix left as well jisung rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone, seeing a thousand texts from Minho. A lot was apologizing and the other half was him worrying about where jisung was.

'I'm fine Minho.' He texted back before Felix and Seungmin came in again.

"They said that you've been in a coma for a while, so they mostly healed you during that time. So, you can probably leave in a couple days." Felix explained while holding jisung's hands. Jisung's eyes widened as he looked at them worriedly.

"How much school did I miss out on?! I've wasted so much time.." jisung groaned and laid back down on his bed, covering his eyes to ignore the frustrated tears.

"Ji it's fine, you still have all A's. The teacher's were informed on your situation and you've been excused from a lot right now." Felix explained and the two smiled at jisung. The younger felt a little less stressed as he smiled back and nodded. They stayed together until visiting hours were done. Jisung was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling when there was a commotion going on outside. He heard two voices, a guy and a woman arguing about something. Then it died down and jisung's door opened.

"Minho?!" Jisung immediately sat up and looked at the older who had a baggy shirt and jeans on. He looked sweaty and his breathing was hard. However, he was holding a bouquet of flowers. "What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over and it's super late!"

"I know, but they let me in here for a little. I just wanted to apologize, again, for hurting you. I heard what..happened." He said softly, placing the bouquet on the side table. Jisung froze slightly and nodded.

"Right..please don't tell anyone."

"I won't." Minho said softly, biting the inside of his cheek. "What can i do you make it up to you? I don't think a sorry was good enough." Jisung thought for a second before looking at Minho.

"Can you just stay here for a while? To keep me company." Minho nodded and pulled a chair, sitting down next to jisung's bed. There was silence for a while before the small tv turned on and started playing cartoons. Jisung smiled slightly and sat up, playing with his hands while watching the tv. Minho stared at the younger, taking in his facial features. It was quiet. But not like the awkward silence they had before, it was nice. Calm.

——

Are you guys liking the story so far??