34

Jisung woke up to at least a hundred messages. Half were from his friends and the other half was from Felix, Seungmin, and Minho.

He looked through each chat, finally opening Minho's.

Unknown Number

Hey Jisung, it's Minho. Text me back
when you can talk?

Jisung's thumbs hovered over the keyboard, ultimately exiting the messages and responding to his friends first. He had texted Alex first, then responded to Hajoon and Jiah in their shared group chat. Then he texted back Seungmin and Felix, who got his number from Minho.

He stared at Minho's number. It was the same from years ago. He then responded back nervously.

I can talk now.
Delivered 1:23pm

He stared at the screen waiting for an answer and surprisingly it came fast.

Thank god, I thought I texted the
wrong number.
Can we meet in person? Maybe
somewhere quiet?

Yeah. You can just come by
my apartment? If that's okay with
you.

Yeah, send me the address and
I'll head over.

xxx-xxx-xxx
Read 1:25pm

Jisung looked around his apartment, shoving everything into his room so the living room looked decent. He sprayed the room with ferbreeze and laid back on his couch.

Shortly after, a knock was heard on the door. Jisung quickly got up and checked to make sure he looked okay before opening the door. He welcomed Minho in and shut the the door after. "Uhm, you can sit on the couch. Do you need a drink?"

"No, I'll be fine." Minho flashed a smile and sat on the couch. Jisung nodded and whipped his hands on his sweats before sitting down on the couch, opposite of Minho. It was silent for a little before Minho spoke up again. "I'm going to be honest with you Jisung. Why did you leave? You didn't tell me anything. You just...left out of no where. I was so worried I did something wrong but you seemed perfectly fine before the graduation started."

Jisung bit on his lip, avoiding eye contact with the older. "I just.."

"And you left for seven years. I thought I was a horrible person! I tried calling and texting you but you never responded."

"I just wanted to get away from Korea! I hated the thought of being even in the same country as my parents. I knew they would find me one day and they would take me back. Because no matter how much they hated me, they used me for their lazy asses! I'm sorry I left without and explanation. I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone. I feel guilty for doing that and I wish I stayed in Korea. I wish I stayed with you.." Jisung mumbled, tears falling down his cheeks.

Minho was quiet, an unreadable expression on his face.

"I don't have a reasonable explanation for why I left. I was wrong for leaving out of the blue like that.." jisung said, now through sobs. "You never did anything wrong. You were always supportive and never left me..I'm sorry I responded to your support by leaving."

Jisung looked up at Minho, again being unable to read his expression. He couldn't tell if Minho was mad or upset. Or maybe happy. Jisung became nervous, his leg starting to shake. Minho moved closer and put his hand on jisung's thigh, his expression softening.

"I just wanted an explaination.." Minho said softly, pulling Jisung by his waist. "I missed you. I missed you so much.." Jisung melted in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so sorry.." he mumbled, tears still running down his face. The two sat there for a while, both in comfortable silence.

"..do you think you'll come back to Korea?"

Jisung looked up at Minho, who had just asked him the question. He was speechless, not that he was shocked or anything but because he didn't know what to say. It was a difficult choice.

"I don't know..it'll be a hassle..but I do miss home."

"Let's talk about it later.." Minho wiped his cheeks with his sleeve, leaning in until their faces were inches apart. Jisung's gaze never left Minho's eyes, finally being able to let go of the guilt he had held onto for seven years.

"I love your eyes.." Jisung mumbled, making Minho chuckle.

"I love yours." The elder pulled Jisung into a sweet kiss. One that held all their raw emotion. All the emotions they had held onto for all the past years.

"How have you been? We didn't really catch up that well yesterday." Minho ran his hand through jisung's hair, which was still soft. Surprisingly.

"Uhm..alright." Jisung replied shortly, leaning against Minho's shoulder.

The elder could tell it wasn't alright. Jisung looked..horrible to say the least. "Be honest with me Jisung. I don't mean to be rude but..you don't look well. And I think you know that too."

Jisung looked around his apartment, then at his clothes. He had been wearing the same thing this whole week. He felt disgusting. Even more so when he realized Minho probably felt that way too. He swiftly got up, no longer letting Minho play with his hair. "Yeah..I guess you caught me." He said, in hopes of trying to lighten the mood.

"Please be seriously Hannie." Minho pulled him closer. He just wanted to be close to jisung after all those years of being separated. Jisung
sighed.

"I guess..I haven't been doing well. Ever since I left home I had so much guilt and I felt so bad. It had been okay the first two years or so since I had my friends with me. But after that it just went downhill. I guess I was too focused on it and I..got depressed. For a while. Now I feel like I've completely thrown my life away. I have no energy to do anything and my apartment is a mess..I don't know what to do Minho.."

Jisung broke down in tears again, leaning against minho who held him like a child. Yearning for comfort. "It's okay..baby, you're okay. I'll help you. I promise. I wont leave you."

Jisung thought it was a bit ironic. He was the one that left yet Minho always stayed by his side. Now he felt even more shitty. But he couldn't take it out on Minho.

He stopped crying and whipped his tears, determined to make sure that Minho didn't have to take care of him. Like a baby.

-

"I just shoved everything in here. I don't even know where to start." Jisung mumbled, standing in the doorway to his room next to Minho.

"Well..let's just start slow, just take anything and figure out what you want to do with it? We should throw away most things, hm?"

Jisung nodded and the two of them started to get to work.

TYSM FOR 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL 😚

Are you guys enjoying the story so far?? Please tell me in the comments!!! Also, one more chapter after this then the book will finally be finished!!! ❤️