01

It was safe to say that Minho and Jisung didn't get along. Minho was the captain of a soccer team, a jock, and very athletic at everything. He wasn't that smart but smart enough to pass. Jisung was basically the opposite. He wasn't athletic at all, enjoyed singing and music, as well as the arts like photography and painting. He was nerdy and very smart for his age. Oh, and he liked to cross-dress a lot. But one thing they had in common, they hated each other.

Jisung woke up feeling great. He knew that today would be a good day, even if it was a Monday. It didn't matter to him because he loved getting ready in the mornin. His room was very aesthetically pleasing, which helped him romanticize his life. He hurriedly got up, going to the bathroom as he brushed his teeth and washed his face. After, he made himself a bowl of yoghurt with fruits and granola, his favorite thing to eat in the morning. Finally came his favorite part, clothing. He opened his closet doors, revealing rows of organized clothing. First it was shirts, sorted by color, then pants by color, skirts and jackets, then socks and shoes in draws on the bottom.

He looked through a few, finally deciding on a long sleeve white loose shirt, a black skirt, knee high socks with black shoes. He smiled proudly to himself, grabbing his back pack and making sure he had everything before heading to his first period.

Luckily the day went by quite fast, soon enough he was at lunch with his friends. They sat at the back of school in an open garden. Not many people came to that place which helped a lot since their group liked quiet. They were peacefully eating and talking before loud chatter erupted from the doors. Felix looked back at smiled, waving over Changbin who kissed his forehead and sat down next to him.

"Mind of my friends sit here love?" Felix glanced at his friends before shaking his head.

"Of course not, we could enjoy some company? Right guys?" Jisung and Seungmin glanced around before looking at each other, internally cringing. Hyunjin and Chan sat down next to Seungmin, while Minho sat next to Changbin. Jisung glanced over at Minho, obviously knowing who he was.

Both of them were enemies, since birth basically. They always fought to see who was better at something, sports, racing, cooking, drawing, academics, etc. So when they made eye contact, they immediately glared at each other. Jisung finished his lunch, throwing the empty tray away before sitting down next to Felix again. He was kind of sitting there awkwardly as Hyunjin, Seungmin and minho were talking while Felix and Changbin were talking with chan. He huffed and silently got up, grabbing his bookbag before leaving and getting to his next class early.

That class he shared with Minho , and they got their tests back today. Jisung and minho both flipped it at the same time, scanning over it before looking at each other. Minho held up the test before jisung did as well. It was common for them to do this, check who 'won' the test. It was always jisung but now..minho had aced it? Jisung couldn't believe it, he definitely cheated. Minho couldn't believe it either, finally beating the Han Jisung.

After class, Minho walked up and sat next to jisung who was packing his bag angrily. "What's wrong princess?" He asked teasingly, smirking at the other who glared at him.

"I don't know what you did or how you did it but you cheated..I'll prove it." Jisung abruptly stood up, shoving his way past Minho who chuckled.

Safe to say after that day, jisung never stopped studying for tests.

———————————

Anyone else like academic validation?