17

M I 'A N G E L

"You ready love?" Angel asked Mar as she slid on her shoes as and walked over to where he was at putting on watch. They were about to go to Angel's parents house. It was going to be Mar's first time meeting them in real life. They've spoken on the phone plenty of times but never in real life.

"Mmh you look good ma" he told her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him and kissing her forehead.

Her parents had Rae, he stayed over there and gave Angel and Mar a break. So now they were about to go over there and chill for a while.

"Thank you handsome, I love your whole face" she said kissing his jaw and then pecking his neck. Which caused him to jerk his body a lil.

"Mmmh, we gon go to da gas station and you gon flic me up ? He asked her and she nodded her head

"cmon pretty" he told her and they left.
———
"Who da hell jus walked into my house ?"Angel's dad Darrion asked

"Ionk you tell me"Angel replied

"Don't play wimme lil girl" Darrion said making mar laugh as they walked into the living room

"Damn nigga, Ian kno it wa yo ass dat got my baby knocked up"Darrion said smacking his lips

"Ian kno dat you wa my girl pops" Mar said scrunching his face up

"How y'all know each other ?"Angel asked

"MARR" Rae ran to Samarion and hugged his legs. Mar smiles and hugged Rae back.

"Stop running in my house boy !"Alicia, Angel mom yelled.

"Oh so forget me ??"Angel asked frowning

"No mommy" he said getting down and hugged his mom. Angel bent over and tried to pick him up but
Mar stopped her.

"Jadé, please don't piss me off ma, sit down and den do dat" he told her rolling his eyes at the fact that she's not supposed to be picking up Rae.

"I forgot, im sorry" Angel frowned and looked up at Mar.

"Mar mar you can't be mad at mommy !"Rae told
Samarion

"Ian mad at her li man, Igh ?"he told Rae as he nodded and went and sat on the couch and got on his iPad.

"Fix yo face ma, ain't no need to apologize Igh?"
He told her kissing her forehead and she nodded. Alicia watched them two in awe, she loved that her daughter was sooo inlove and that he was treating her better then her own sons father.

"Hey I'm Alicia,Jadé's mother"she interrupted the two

"Hey mommy"Angel smiled as she waddled over
To her mom and hugged her. Mar walked right behind her

"You look soooo gorgeous my sweet baby omg"Alicia told angel, and Angel thanked her and let her go. Alicia then hugged mar as they greeted each other and had their own conversation talking about themselves together.

Angel went to sit beside Rae and she took his iPad. Rae smacked his lips not  knowing that it was his mom taking it. He thought it was his grandfather who was playing around.

"Zaire, don't play wimme" Angel told him

"Oop- sorry mommy, I thought it was papa"he said reaching over Angel hugging her.

"I missed you Zaire"

"I miss you too mommy, belly got big"he said rubbing her stomach.

"I know right! How you feel about if me, you and mar move into a big house together?"she asked Rae