14

M I ' A N G E L

Angel sat at her kitchen island on her laptop searching for a new house. She was stressing because she would look at the reviews and people were saying that the house looked nothing like the photos that were being showcased.

Mar tried to get her to stay with him until she could find a new house, but she wasn't going for it at all. She felt like her and Rae would've been a burden to him.

She was also stressed because she was behind on some of her college work.She was in her last semester, so in like 2 more months she'll be walking across the stage with her nurse license.

Rae was in Angel's room with Mar, they were both knocked out. They stayed up late the previous night playing the game and playing around. Angel told both of them they needed to go to bed, but they didn't listen.

Angel cooked breakfast a little earlier so now they're plates were in the microwave. Angel got up and went in her room and looked at Rae who was watching Cyber chase on his iPad.

"You want some food?" Angel asked him

"Mmh hm"

"Wake up Mar, and come downstairs so y'all can eat " she told him as she went back to the kitchen and warmed up their plates that were filled with, eggs with cheese, bacon and grits. When she got done they were both sitting at the kitchen island waiting for her to bring them their plates.

Angel handed them their plates and they both said thanks.

"Apple or fruit punch Zaire ?" Angel spoke

"Umm apple"he told her

She fixed it out and then she fixed Mar out some fruit punch.she handed them their drinks.

"Cmere" mar told her as he wiped his mouth, Angel complied and went to him. Mar instantly kissed her lips and then her forehead.

"You eat ma?"he asked her, Angel looked at him debating whether if she wanted to lie or tell the truth. 

Angel just stayed quiet and shook her head. Mar instantly smacked his lips. "Why" he asked her

"I just don't have a appetite atm, im going to eat tho, it's not like im starving myself intentionally" she told him

He just nodded not knowing how to respond, he then picked up some of his food and put it to her lips. She looked at it for a second and then opened her mouth and ate the food.

Angel kissed him again and she then went inside the medicine cabinet and got out Rae medicine that they prescribed to him, she got one tablet out of the container and put it back and she then went into thr kitchen and got a spoon and then put a little water on the spoon she then sped the pill, and the pill started slowly dissolving.

"Hm rae" she said as she walked to him and he opened his mouth and let her pour in the mixed combination of water and the pill. Rae swallowed it and then started back eating.

"You coo wit me takin rae to go get ah cut wit me ?" Mar asked Angel

"Yes, just be safe" she said as she walked in between his legs and pecked his lips