11

S A M A R I O N

Mar Mar laid in Angel's bed with a sleeping Rae laying on his chest. Mar was in his phone scrolling on the "KAY" website. He wanted to get Angel a promise ring.

He was also going to get Rae some earrings. He felt like they just deserved it, Angel treats him soo good, even after the stuff that happened with her loosing her job.

Mar finally knew what type of ring her wanted to get her so her put his phone down and looked at Rae.

"Rae, you gotta get up buddy boy" Mar told him gently shaking him

Rae started moving around and he finally opened his eyes and looked at Mar like he was crazy.Mar chuckled.

"You wanna go get some food?" Mar asked him

"Mmh hm, canes?" Rae asked

"Yea we can get canes" he told Rae was he grabbed his phone and FaceTimes Angel. Angel was at the grocery store shopping with Mayah.

"Stink I'm finna take Rae wimme ta go somewhere" He told Angel when she picked up the phone

"Samarion be careful with my son please" she told him

"Mommyyyyyyyy"Rae said smiling, he haven't seen his mom alllll day, he stayed up late the night before so he slept in for a good lil while, so Angel left while he was sleep.

"Heyy mommy baby, you sleep good?"

"Mmh hm" he told her rubbing his eyes

"We'll stink he got another car seat in his room closet so you can use that and you don't gotta do too much to get him dressed because he had a bath last night and allat" Angel rambled

"Mi'Angel" he called out

"Hm"

"I got this guh, you acting like I wasn't right hea when everything happen" he told her chucking

"My badddd" she told him as she put stuff in the cart

"Mmh, you good mama, imma see you later tho Igh ?"

"Okay stink, be safe Carter"

"Niggas kno my body ma" he told her as he hung up and threw his phone and tickled Rae. Zaire instantly bursted out into a fit of laughter. That really put a smile on Mar's face.

"Igh li man, you wan me to pick you up or you gon walk ?"

Rae held up his arms and Mar picked him up and walked into the bathroom. He put Zaire down and Zaire stepped onto his step stool. Mar grabbed Zaire's toothbrush and added toothpaste he then grabbed his own toothbrush and did the same.

"You gotta sing wimme" Rae told him as he dipped his toothbrush under the water.

"Sing what?" Mar questioned scrunching his face up.

"Alexa, play brush your teeth" Rae called out really loudly

"Now playing Brush your teeth" Alexa said