3

(Continuing form the last chapter)

M I ' A N G E L

"Yo Mi'Angel get up" Mar said loudly because she wasn't waking up

Angel sat up rubbing her tear stained face and looking around to see where everyone went.

"Where everybody else?"

"Mumu left because she left sum at ha crib and da rest of dem went ta go ta da store."he told her

"Mmh" she said rolling her eyes at him remembering what he had did to her earlier. She got up and went in her room and took her a shower and allat.
————
Mar laid on Angel bed with one arm on his eyes and the only one in his pants. Angel walked out the bathroom that was connected with her room, she only had a towel on that was wrapped around her body but it stopped at her high thigh.

So one wrong move and her cooter cat would be showing. But as soon as she seen a body she jumped and screamed. "Guh stfu wit allat" Mar mumbled

"Get out, what if I didn't have a towel on?"

"It ain't like I haven't seen a naked body befo, and nah I'm coo"

"Not mines, YES get out so I can put on my clothes" When she said that he took his hand from out of his pants and got up and walked to her. He wrapped his hand around her neck and with the other one her trailed his hand up her thigh a little.

"Samarion.....stop" she muttered as she crossed her legs. Even though she didn't want him to stop she had too because she didn't want to seem like an easy hoe or anything.

Mar chuckled as he unwrapped his hand and walked out of her room. As soon as he did that she let out a breath that she never knew that she held in.
————
Angel took pictures in her mirror as everyone around her was waiting for her to get done. She could take pictures all day if she wanted too, but she would never really post them.

"Angel hurry Tf up" Jam told her

"I'm doneeeeeeee, I had to take my picture mr grumpy" she said rolling her eyes

"dem bitches gon get stuck one day " Mar said making jaja chuckle. Mulan and J3 and and Jaja and Mayah got into Mumu's car.

Angel and the rest walked out but Angel walked out last turning off her lights and locking the door.
"WAIT, I don't wanna ride with Jailbird" Angel shouted

"Getcho ass in that truck"J3 yelled laughing

Angel pouted for a lil while but eventually she walked her way to Mar tall truck and she struggled to get in because of how tall it was.

Mar and bd busted out laughing, and he was just slapping his knee laughing while Mar threw his head back laughing.

"Someone help me!" She said as she gave up