Introduction

❥ Evelyn May Grambs didn't remember much about her childhood. She remembered Avery, her mother, Libby, and Ricky Grambs. Yet there were still holes and cracks that she so desperately wanted to fill in.

Everything was foggy before the age of seven or eight. There were moments where she felt out of place, but had no idea why. Like something in her life was missing; a puzzle to be solved.

Evelyn's mom loved games, and she played them with her and Avery all the time. Secret games that always left the girls waiting for more.

"I have a secret," She whispered closely to the girls, but her words were directed at Avery, "About the day you were born."

Then, she turned to Evelyn, and said a sentence she has never forgotten, even long after her mother's passing.

"And I have a secret about who you really are."

< 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 >

     𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐬  
"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯."

                𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞 "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺?"

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺?"

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭:

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 - 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 - 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣 - 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘺

𝘈𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦 - 𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘹

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘦 𝘎𝘰 - 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 + 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 - 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩

𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵 (𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘉𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴) - 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘺

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 - 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘺

𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 (𝘗𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯) - 𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘔𝘢𝘤

𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘰𝘸 - 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘈

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘕𝘦𝘸 (𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯) - 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

𝘋𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 - 𝘔𝘐𝘐𝘈

*this book is kind of AU btw. It follows the basic plot of the first inheritance games book but some of the characters and plot lines are switched to contribute to Evelyn's story. Timelines may be skewed a little but the basic premise is still the same! The mystery also hurts my head bc like there's so many things so I'm not gonna go too deep into detail? tbh i'm just gonna let Avery and Jameson figure it all out and then come to Evelyn bc why not🏃🏻‍♀️*

a/n:
hope you guys enjoy 😉