Twelve

Saanvi's Pov

That Veer guy lead us toward a particular table where we see two girls and one boy and they are waving their hands towards us.

They talk with us and also introduce themselves to me, we had good conversation among ourselves.

After half an hour suddenly a boy come toward us and grab veer by his shoulder and said about hosting the party but veer refused but he again said to do and veer again refused by giving by excuses like he want to enjoy with his gf but everyone can see he is just trying to tease him.

"Did I am the only senior here or the only person who had taken the responsibility. Don't you think you all should help me or atleast share just some mere works with me" the other boy said to veer.

"Don't you think you should talk with him politely" before I can control myself it slipped out from my tongue but before I can take back my words he cut me off.

"Miss don't you think you shouldn't meddle between two friends" he said which I find quite disrespectful toward the word friends cause being a friend doesn't gave you any rights to insult anyone so I said.

"Miss I would like if you......" He stop as soon as he turn towards me.

I got shocked to see him. He is the same boy from the morning. He is cause of me being here. He is infront of me which means he is from cs branch and the way he is talking with veer mean they both are from same class which also means he is my senior.

But he is rude, disrespectful and have dominating nature just like the boys I hate and suddenly something click in me I remember the words I gave to papa never to get in any relationship and I was looking for him and top of that I come to this party for him shit where did I lose my mind.

"Look Mr. Whatever your name is I don't want to meddle in between both of you and I am extremely sorry about it. Excuse me" I  said and took my purse from the table and leave from the party to came back at dorm.

The moment I entered inside the form my phone ring.

-Hello

-Where are you Saanvi

-In the form why?

-Why did you leave the party with telling us?

-Its just I am not feeling well and as I say this is my first time to come in this kind of party. I think spending this much time in a party is good for a beginner and I am feeling uncomfortable in this dress and lastly that boy ruin my mood so I come but please you should enjoy your time in party and send me a lots of pictures.

-You are telling truth right

-Yes I am and good night I have to change this dress.

Dhruv's POV

After receiving Ishaani's call I was about to held toward the stage but suddenly cause of some problem I have to go outside so I asked Veer to get them here.

After half an hour we had solve the matter about the speakers and I held toward our group while thinking about I should let Veer host this party cause I have to look for arrangments and he will be a entertaining host so it's a win win situation.

Thinking about this I arrived at our table where three other person's also present but I didn't look toward them.

I grabbed Veer by his shoulder.

"Veer you have to host the party with Chaya" I said to him but he refused my proposal saying he want to enjoy the party with his girlfriend rather then become a entertainer for rest of them.

I already had so much in my hands like those speakers which aren't working properly, the other arrangements and lastly food and drinks court which didn't start yet and here he want to enjoy.

"Did I am the only senior here or the only person who had taken the responsibility. Don't you think you all should help me or atleast share just some mere works with me" I said in frustration but veer has normal face cause he knows this is how I am and he must have got an idea that something is off cause I don't lose my  temper easily.

"Don't you think you should talk with him politely"  Someone said behind me.

I wasn't in a mood to have a peaceful conversation when the party is about to began in 15 minutes and I still have to check food and drinks court although the voice is sweet as honey but not now.

"Miss don't you think you shouldn't meddle between two friends" I said without looking at her.

"I am not meddling between two friends but don't you think you shouldn't talk with your friends like this infront of some strangers" she again said.

"Miss I would like if you......" I stop as soon as I turn towards her to see her.

She is none other than 'SAANVI' the girl on whom i have a tiny bit of crush and now I know I am fucked up. What will she think about me now that I am very dominating and disrespectful person.

"Look Mr. Whatever your name is I don't want to meddle in between both of you and I am extremely sorry about it. Excuse me" she said and took her purse from the table and leave from the party.

I am not able to say or do anything. It feels like some through a jug of cold water on me and my all frustration and went away.

Why can't it flew away before this terrible conversation with her. God why this is happening with me.

This is the first time I am having interest in someone even it is just a little bit.

Again before I could say anything other members come towards me and start to talk about the delay of the food court.

"I will be the host for today and you should check the arrangements well" veer said to which I nodded and we all start to do our works but that face of her didn't getting away from me eyes that hateful look in her eyes is something I am hating now.

The event comes to an end. It come out as a blast and  becomes the best freshers party till now.

Everyone was happy even Ruhaan and Ishaani were also relax and enjoy the party but my heart wasn't anywhere near this words. I am feeling restless from the moment she has gone.

The guilt of talking with her in that tone is eating me up and top of that she has left the party just cause of me it's all happened cause of me.

"Bhai what happened you aren't looking happy at all" Ishaani said.

"Bhai is it related to saanvi anyhow cause if yes then don't worry she isn't goes from here cause of you. It just she isn't habitual of this environment and her dress is also uncomfortable that's why she left not cause of you. Well I am not saying you aren't at fault. You shouldn't talk with her in that tone but we also know you and your sudden mood swings cause of the pressure so just relax and say a simple sorry to her tomorrow okay" She said to which I nodded and Ruhaan patted my back like a elder brother.

I never expected our second meeting to turn like this and saw that hurted expressions in your eyes. I am sorry Ms. Thakur and I am promising you I will earn your trust does not know why but I will.

To be continued......................................

This is the start of a mere crush and their journey of Love.

How many of you want to become a part of this journey the love of Saanvi and Dhruv.

This the first update of this year and I wish a lots of support and love from you all.