Four.

Edit:- follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers for the upcoming chapter.  My Instagram I'd rudrakshi1971

Hey cuties I know this is so early to say but can you all please vote and comment? I would like it. I would be glad if you take some time and comment on my Book.

__________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since I arrived here, and all I can say is that If it is difficult to get admission to IIT and it's so much more difficult to study here like bro it just only 2 weeks and I have received 2 assignments, and 5 notes to complete.

College life is best I heard a lot but maybe not for engineering students cause I can't find any fun in my college life of 2 weeks.

I wake up and do my morning routine pack everything in my bag and recheck it till then ishaani gets ready and we take our bags and move toward the mess to eat our breakfast after that we go to college and take our lessons and there I have to meet Ishaani's friend Ruhaan who is a sweet boy when we three are alone but when we are in public he will always have a stone face with no expression after our lessons we go to mess again and did our lunch cum snacks and then come inside our rooms and take some rest then again we start doing our assignments, notes and prepare for next lessons after that we go to the mess and eat our dinner and walk to like some 30 minutes with ruhaan.

I can't explain why but I feel good and safe with ruhaan even though we met just some time ago, I have like a gut feeling that he is a good boy, even though I was sometimes getting close to him and not throwing myself on him it just when we take a walk mistakenly I come between them but he never once decrease the distance between us. In the first meeting, we did a handshake, and till now that's how we met not even a bit close. You can say don't trust boys with me so I choose to ignore them but here ishaani made me meet him and from the first meeting he never made me a little bit uncomfortable so why would I avoid him without any reason after the walk, he walked us back at our hostel and after we went inside he takes his leave and when we get inside our room we talk with our families well mostly like I just talk with my mom and after that sleep.

Today.....

I just got up, and did my morning routine till I finished my roommate who is a sweet and bubbly girl, and also woke up. It will be so early if I say that she become my best friend but I can say that she is the closest friend I ever had just in 2 weeks I know it is weird and also remembering 2 weeks in every other sentence is the weirdest thing I am doing but what can I do. I am nervous that's why today is Sunday and she will be going to her home after 1 hour. She always goes on Saturday night but last night I got my period and it was hurting like hell so she stayed to take care of me I want her to not go but I can't be selfish if someone wants to spend some time with their family how can I come in between.

It's not like everyone has a good family some people are like me and just want to get away from their family and if she has a great family who makes her so happy then it's good. Not going to lie but I am just a little bit jealous not cause of her but cause I never received treatment like her.

Foolish what kind of thoughts do I always have why can't  I overcome all of this?

After 2 more minutes she came out all ready to go and my phobia was taking the best of me with my period and I became a roller coaster of emotions.

"How am I looking" she asked in excitement.

"Cute like always" I replied and she gave me a small glare and said.

"Didn't I look Hot in this" She again asked

She is wearing a flower-printed white thigh slit-cut dress and looks dead gorgeous but with her chubby cheeks and big eyes, she will look cute even if she wears a bikini at least to me.

"You are looking dead gorgeous, beautiful, cute, pretty, and whatnot," I said but she didn't seem happy with it

"But you didn't say I am looking hot" This time she glared at me hard but still she looked like a kid to me.

"Didn't you get late" I tried to change the topic.

"Ohh, Shit Ruhaan will kill me I have to go, and please just lay down on the bed and don't try to be a superwoman I already make sure that your every meal will come to you on time, and if you want to eat other things let me know okay, Bye bye," she said and I nodded at her. Well after she saw my condition yesterday she became overprotective of me, she gave me a painkiller yesterday evening, and when I was crying cause of cramps in the middle of the night she gave me a painkiller and gave me a heat pad to reduce the pain. She didn't sleep till I was awake.

She is so precious and adorable and she is also setting my bar high in friendship.

In the last two weeks, She has always taken care of my comfort. She always stands for me. She didn't let people reach me cause I am not a social person. She makes me smile with her cute glares, and acting all in one she is perfect, and I love her.

To be continued .............................................

Sorry for the short chapter and late update.

Let me know how is this chapter.

I will try to update daily.

I know that story is moving slowly but I don't want to rush things.

I think that loving someone is a big commitment cause there isn't any 100% guarantee that that person will fall for you.