Three.

Hey, Viewers, this is the author I am new to this writing thing so please forgive me if I made any mistake and I would like it if you all support me by commenting and voting. It will make me motivated.

Hope you all have a good day.

________________________

DHRUV'S POV

Today is Sunday and from tomorrow the new batch of our college will start. Ishaani and Ruhaan want to live in a hostel cause they want to enjoy their college life fully. Everyone supports them but we have a small and sensitive baby in our home who is chachi, she hates it if anyone leaves home even for 2 days and here her favorites want to live in a hostel for 4 years. Nevertheless, we make her understand but as soft-hearted as she is it is hard for her to let them bid bye even though they will come every Saturday and leave on Monday but that's how she is.

Well, they have to leave today so they can complete all admission and hostel formalities and go to college from tomorrow.

And now we all have stale ourselves in dining table for lunch.

All of us are eating while talking with each other. Suddenly my eyes fall on ruhaan who is making some weird signs with his hands and ishaani who is continuously making a no sign with her hands.

"Now what do you both want" I asked and everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"Umm, Bhai nothing," Ruhaan said hurriedly and it made my doubt clear.

"Ruh, Don't try to lie," I said in a stern voice. I hate lies and liars.

"Bhai, we want to go college on our own," ishaani said and I raised an eyebrow at her to which she understood and said, "Bhai, we don't want anyone to know that we anyhow relate to you or any family member".

"Why, are you both embarrassed if anyone knows about our relation," I asked again. Both of them look at me with widened eyes.

"They didn't mean it." Chachi tries to take their side.

"Yes, bhai it's just we don't want them to know that we are your siblings so they will not make us friend cause of this. Bhai I swear nothing more than that"Ishaani said.

"Yes, bhai don't you know how much we are proud of you. You are the best bhai" ruhaan said and kissed my cheeks.

"Ewww don't," I said making weird faces. I am also not a kiss person.

"Why are kissing him? Don't you know that he is saving his kisses and himself for his future love" Chachi said making fun of me.

"Chachi you know na, I hate kisses. I don't think I will ever going to let her kiss me." I clear himself but all of them make their face in 'ooh'.

"What with this face," I asked them and Papa replied, "Well, you didn't say you would not kiss her".

"Why will I deny the things that I am going to do in the future" I said with a shrug cause what with this question why will not I kiss my love for whom I am saving myself?

"Wow, Bhai You are pretty straightforward," Ruhaan said.

"Why is there any problem with that" I asked and all of them shook their head as No and smiled.

"So you both are going to leave and I don't have to go so I will just go amusement park with the babies cause I promised them so, bye," I said and moved toward their room to inform them.

SAANVI'S POV,

I entered my empty room cause my roommate hadn't arrived. It isn't fixed who will be my roommate who will fill out the form after me will be my roommate.

Well, the room is pretty good. It has two single beds, a balcony, two study tables, a sofa for two people, two different wardrobes, and an attack bathroom.

Kind of like this.

I start to stale my belongings in my side of the room well I take the left side of the room.

After, like 2 hours I was almost done with my packing when I heard a door opening voice. Thank God I don't have to sleep alone.

A beautiful and tall girl entered my room.

"Hey, are you going to be my roommate" she asked with an excited voice.  She is an extrovert.

"Hey, Yes I am your roommate" I answered with a low voice. Why can't I talk like her?

She looked around the room and sat on the bed which was on the right side.

I don't know why I feel like I should explain myself so I said " Sorry I already took the left side, I didn't know that you were coming today itself or I would have waited for you so we could decide".

"It's okay why are you explaining yourself? You come first and take the side you like and it's not like the right side has any problem. I am comfortable."  she said while holding my shoulder kind of trying to make me stop babbling.

"Well, don't you think we should at least introduce ourselves," she said and nodded and moved my hand forward for a handshake, "I am Saanvi Thakur, freshman CS branch".

She takes my hand in hers, pulls me toward herself, and hugs me while saying "This is how we should greet, I am also a freshman at the CS branch and my name is Ishaani Malhotra".

To be continued...........................................

What do you all think about this duo?