Two.

Morning

5 am

A man was sleeping peacefully while cuddling with two pillows but his sleep was disturbed by a knock on his door.

Truly speaking it isn't a normal knock cause someone is trying to break the door causing a sleeping man to wake up abruptly.

He looks at the door and then at the hanging watch in his room. When he looks at the date and time he simply shakes his head and comes out of his bed to open the door before some devils broke it.

When he opened his door he saw two innocent-looking faces in front of him with two innocent souls. He hugged those innocent souls and gave a glare at those devils with innocent faces.

"What happened babies why wake up early" he knees down and asks them.

"Bhaiya we don't, we just sleeping peacefully suddenly they came into our room and woke us up and dragged us here," both said together.

"Why do they always say the same things at the same time"  a devil boy with an innocent face said and to his answer, he received a glare.

"Babies do you want to sleep on my bed" the sleepy boy asked to which they both nodded and he picked both of them with one hand each and tangled them on his bed with pillows on both sides.

"Now, what do you want ruhaan and why did you wake those up,"  the sleepy boy asked.

"Bhai swear of you I don't want to wake those devils up it's her idea. She said if we take those devils with us then you will not scold us" Ruhaan said in one breath while pointing at the girl.

"First of all speak slowly with a low voice they are sleeping and stop calling them devils they aren't like you both and now speak the main purpose of why you came here," the sleepy boy said but before anyone could say anything they heard a voice.

"Dhruv beta (Son), Did they wake you up also," a woman in her mid-40s said coming toward them.

"Yes, mumma (mother)," the boy named Dhruv said.

"Mumma, let us talk na" a girl who was standing there from the start and Ruhaan's partner in crime.

"What do you want to say," Dhruv asked while getting pissed. Don't make any opinion without knowing about him. He is a very sweet and cool brother who doesn't talk much but is also not the silent type. He is getting irritated cause he hates when someone disturbs his sleep. He doesn't believe in 4 hours or 8 hours of sleep. He sleeps until he wakes up on his own.

"Bhai what with this irritated look ha. We come here to share our happiness and you are behaving like that" The girl throws tantrums.

"Okay, okay Ishu baby share whatever you want to share, and sorry for the irritated face you all know na I hate if someone disturbs my sleep and it's a nice move cause if babies don't come with you I would have beat both of you for disturbing my sleep," Dhruv said to ishani now with a sweet voice.

"Bhai, today is our first day of college can you believe that? We got admission to IIT which was also of our choice and also got our favorite subject" ruhaan said.

"It has to happen ruh, you both studied hard for that and it is just a payback," Dhruv said to ruhaan while out his hand on Ruhaan's shoulder.

"Yes, you both did hard work and you reached your goal but it is not the ending but just the starting cause, just getting admission to IIT is not the only thing, or in a simple way from here your real hard work starts," suhasni Sharma who is druv's mother said.