Ten.

Dhruv's Pov

"Dhruv will you speak something rather than just stare at the entrance" Veer shook Dhruv and he came out of his dreamland.

"Yes, are you saying something" I asked them.

"Dhruv whom you are waiting for" Chaya asked.

"Who else ruhaan and ishaani" suryansh said.

"I know yaar but he is just staring at the door like a creep." Chaya again said.

"If you forget I am also listening to your talk" I said to her raising an eyebrow at her.

"I know and I am asking you simply. Let me say it like that 'Dhruv Malhotra why are you looking at the entrance like a bloody creep' " Chaya said in sarcasm.

"First of all I am not a creep and I am just looking for a person to do my dare nothing else," I said and rolled his eyes.

"And I will believe you. Mr what have you taken me for ha. I am not a 5-year-old kid who you can woo by this kind of words I know you enough to know that you aren't looking for a person you certainly waiting for someone." Chaya and in an authoritative tone.

"Now answer me, Dhruv, who you are waiting for, " Chaya said and swear to the author she is looking like Kaali Maa in anger.

(Kaali maa is one of the strongest goddesses in the Hindu religion which is commonly known for her anger.)

"Dude calm down why are you so angry with me "I asked her in a soft tone.

"You are asking me why really," Chaya said.

"Yes, I asked you Why?" I said again can't she hear me at once and why is she angry with me?

"Okay so let me explain to you why I am angry with you" Chaya said with a straight face this time. Why God, why  no why author, why you make her so moody.

"Who makes us come here 1 hour early then plan" she asked and kritika, veer and suryansh point their finger at me.

"Who is behaving differently after coming from that class room" she said and again all of them point their finger at me.

"Who makes us roam at the market to buy a red suit urgent" she said and again they pointed that bloody finger at me.

"Now who is behaving like a creep here" again something happens.

"And at last who is asking for an explanation for my anger" again they point that finger at me.

What if I grab that finger and twist it and cut it with a knife and fry it and feed it to them.

"Okay guys i understand what you want so listen when I was running from you I entered inside that room to hide and bumped into a girl ........." I explained to them what happened and how I felt about her at that moment.

"You aren't kidding right" kritika said.

"What do you think we will believe in your lie" suryansh said.

"Dude seriously you think we will believe that 'The Dhruv Malhotra' did like someone also in a very fast meeting bullshit" Chaya said.

"One sec. Seriously did you see any sign of dumb on our forehead" Veer said.

"What the fuck? Why are you all behaving like that? Why can't I like someone and why will I lie to you? Did I ever joke about this?" I said like hell this isn't the reaction i expect from them.

I thought they would say God finally you like someone or Who is that girl or maybe when will you make us meet her or Why didn't you tell us about her beforehand but this is what the hell is happening?

"What is this a question? You can ask anybody who knows you just a bit that Dhruv will like someone in the first meet more like love at first sight." Kritika said. Did she insult me or praise me? How should I take this sentence?

"What do you mean by I can't fall for someone in the first meeting" I asked her to my doubts.

"Look Dhruv we all know that you are never going to fall for someone's beauty and as you said you both didn't talk or stay for much time so there isn't any doubt that you are lying to us" Chaya said.

"And most importantly we all know that Love at first sight isn't your cup of tea so stop pranking us" this time suryansh said yaar he also thinks like that no-one believes me.

"But I think he may not be lying to us"  Veer said to them and a hope lighten inside me that someone did believe me. Thank you God no Thank you author.

"He is just trying to make excuse so he didn't have to do the dare" he completed his speech with a smile and disappointed me.

Give me back my Thank you author and start to give a side eye 👀 to the author. Why did you make them my friend?  Why aren't they normal like others people's friends?

Author:-  I gave you the best people in your life and will not be boring if your friends aren't funny like you.

Dhruv:-  You aren't helping.😑

Author:- Cause I don't want to🙄.

"Do you all know what?" I said and in return they just "What".

"I will do the Dare and will introduce you to her and swear to the author I will make her your bhabhi soon" Dhruv said and all of them look at him for a min cause they can see seriousness and now this is a matter to discuss in a brief note.

(Brother's wife is Bhabhi in Hindi).

To be continued.........................

Sorry for the short and late chapter but as I said I don't have any other option till I get a new phone.

You all can find so many mistake here but please help yourself with it I will edit this book again when i will get a new phone so don't get bore and enjoy.

But I tried a new thing here. Did anyone like that.

I read every comment of yours and we like it if you all comment on your own not when I said cause it a medium of communication between readers and authors.

Well     "HAPPY DIPAWALI"     in  advance.

Some questions for fun no-one is bonded to answer.

1) What is your favourite type of stories?

2) Do you have a crush on someone?

3) Where are you from?

4) What do you all thought about love at first sight?