Nine.

(Did you all can see the pictures cause I can't but if you can't see them let me know I will edit it again)

Saanvi's POV

"Oh shit," I said when I looked at my dress which I ordered online and arrived just a few min back.

They gave the wrong size.

"What happened," ishaani asked coming from the bathroom while wearing a white transparent dress. She is looking so gorgeous in that dress.

"Um, I ordered a western dress online but they gave me an XS size I ordered medium through," I said with a pout cause I was sad.

"Hm, do you have any other dress to wear" she asked while drying her hair.

"No, yaar. My parents didn't like this type of dress. All I have is suits, jeans and tops. I always wanted to wear western dress and got a chance but I think God isn't in my favour today" I said. I did feel like this. I ordered a coral pink dress but my bad luck.

"Let me take a look if I can do anything" Ishaani said and came toward me.

"Umm your choice is good but the size isn't in your favour" she said while looking at my dress.

"Yes, but I think I know how to use this dress," I said.

"And how" she asked.

"Umm, your birthday is coming right? So will be your gift from my side" I said and began to pack the dress again.

"I like this dress so much already" she said in excitement "But we should think right now what will you wear" she continued.

"Should I wear my suit 'cause jeans will not look good" I offered but the look on her face said no in many languages.

"Umm, wait I have some dress here with me you can look for them" she offered.

"Baby if you forget the size difference between us then I can remind you" I said.

"You know what I recently lost weight not like I am like this from the start so I did have a dress for your size" she said while looking for a perfect dress in her side wardrobe.

"This will be your first time wearing a dress like this right" she asked while looking for a dress and I was cleaning the mess I created. "Yes" I replied

"So you will be uncomfortable wearing something revealing or you are okay with that" she asked.

"I would prefer something not revealing but if it isn't possible then it must not show my cleavage," I said. I am so much insured about my cleavage. Everyone has the same pair of legs even if it is a girl and boy but not cleavage right and we should start from comfortable things.

"I found three dresses of your choice," she said and took them out.

"First, how is it" she asked.

" Umm it's pretty but I can't wear it," I said.

"Okay, second"

I just shake my head in no and she signs.

"You go inside the bathroom to freshen up I will give you the third dress there I am pretty sure if I will show you right now you will not agree but we don't have much time left for the party," she said and pushed me inside the bathroom with bra pad must be a strapless dress.

"Saanvi you should build your confidence. Now you can wear your choice of dress and no one can press you not to wear live your life babe" I said to myself.

After freshening up I asked Ishaani for my dress and she gave.

It is a beautiful red colour dress it has thin strips and a slit on my left leg and this dress isn't that deep so I am okay with this.

I grab matching heels and a red pouch do some makeup and lastly bold red lipstick. When I am done I couldn't believe that it was me looking damn gorgeous.

"Bro today my karate skills are coming in a use," Ishaani said and I giggled. Well, friends are not all compliments you are looking good and all something they all compliment you like this.

"Don't lie I think I have to use self-defence for your protection" I said and she chuckled at it.

"Well I am sure today everyone will look at us" I continued to which she hummed.

"Oh, today I will introduce you to my brother and his friends," Ishaani said.

"Okay, We will meet with him but for that, we should go from here first" I said and we locked out dorm room.

"You know that we have to clean the whole room after coming" Ishaani said and I cringed "Sometimes I hate you clean freak" I said.

"Whatever let's go" She said.

We find Ruhaan all ready in a light sky blue in front of the dorm.

"Oh my, where are those two wild cats? Goodness did you see them" Ruhaan said and we all laughed.

"Today I will become the highlight of the party" Ruhaan said.

"And why," Ishaani asked.

"Cause two gorgeous and breathtaking ladies will come to the party with me" He answered to which we smiled.

"Okay, okay now we should go we are already late," I said and I and Ishaani held Ruhaan's every hand and we walked toward the Seminar hall of the CS department for the party.

To be continued..........................

Sorry for the late and short update but try to understand my situation.

Hope you like the chapter.

To unlock the next chapter

100 votes and 50 comments are necessary.