Chapter-15🥀

Beginne am Anfang

Manik-H.urt stop p.lease ahhh

Nandini-It’s done Mannu you are so brave just hold on for me,shh

She rubbed his back and pulled the needle out. Manik breathed heavily and she hugged him tightly,Manik rubbed his back and winced in pain.

Manik(cry)-I hate all of you

Mayan-Dad please stop crying it’s done na

Arman-Yeah please we can’t see you like that

Nandini-Yesh please forgive us,it’s important na otherwise do you think your Nandu can be so mean

Manik snuggled into a hug like babies and sulked while others chuckled.

Nandini-Babies it’s time for college…

Arman-But h..

Nandini-Don’t worry little monster I will take care of him,you don’t need to worry just focus on study.

Manik-Yeah study well and don’t create any trouble.

Mayan/Arman-Fine…..

Both sigh and place kisses on Manik’s head then give a big hug to Nandini and walk out from the room,Nandini cups Manik’s face and pinch on his nose,Manik makes pout.

Nandini-You wait here,I will make something good for your eating.

She ruffled his hair and Manik lay back on the bed with a smile.

Mayan and Arman reached the College but Arman taken back when he saw Mayan run toward some boys and give them hugs. They hugged him too and looked back at him with a smirk.He walked toward Mayan and pulled him from the arm harshly. Mayan winced.

Arman-Wh..

Mayan-Bhaiya met my new friends. You know what when you are absent and after what happened that night they are always here for me and help me a lot and I know they are your school friends right?

Arman-No they are not,now let’s go to class.

Boy-Arman why are you so rude?We are just friends and he is not your puppy if you want to go then go..

Arman-He is my brother,I don’t need your suggestions just fuck off.

He shouted at them,Mayan flinched and looked at Arman with disbelief.

Mayan-Bhaiya you break friendship with them it doesn’t mean they can’t be my friends,you can’t talk badly with my friends.

Arman(frustrated)-What are you talking about,They can’t be your friends, they don’t deserve you,yo..

Mayan-Bhaiya I know you are mad at them but you are the one who broke school rules and got suspended and now you are blaming them for this.I remember Dad punished you that time and you accepted that you bullied your juniors.

Arman-What you know?Nothing so shut your mouth and let’s go.

Mayan-No I am..

Arman grab his arm and started to drag him but then the boy grab Mayan’s arm and pull him.

Arman-Vijay….

He shouted at the boy who put hand in pocket and looked at Mayan.

Vijay-Ask him if he want to go with you we won’t stop him

Arman-Mayan..

Mayan-I am not coming in fact now I don’t talk to you,you bad

His eyes filled with tears,Arman cupped his face in guilt.

Arman-I am sorry,I didn’t mean to hurt you,I..(sigh)Fine, fine , you want to stay with them ok but stop crying please,I almost lost you before I can’t afford this again.

Mayan(happily)-Really?I can be their friend?

Arman-Yup but don’t cry please

Mayan-You are the best

He hugged him tightly, Arman glared at Vijay and then whispered.

Arman-If you try to hurt my brother then no one is going to be worse than me.

Vijay-We don’t have a problem with him,Our problem is you are so chill bro.

Arman gritted his teeth and backed off from the hug and walked toward class.Mayan became too happy he spent some time with his so-called new friends and then entered the class,Mayan went near Arman and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Armaan-What?Did they hurt you?

Mayan-Ohh God stop overthinking,Umm bhaiya you are my good bhaiya,Handsome bhaiya can I sit with them?

Arman(sad)-You don’t want to sit with me?

Mayan(worried)-No no it’s not like that,Bhaiya you know na I don’t have enough friends and they are all nice to me just because of you otherwise no one like me,but this is the first time I get new friends I wanted to enjoy too and I am here na next row..

Arman(smile)-Ok if you want but don’t be brat and don’t talk during lecture.

Mayan-Yeah yeah I know Mr bad boy 

Mayan pulled Arman’s both cheeks and grabbed his belongings and left to the next row and sat beside new friends.Arman gulped his saliva and looked at the empty seat,but then one girl came near him.

Girl-Umm can I sit here?I me..

Arman(cold)-No

Girl gulped and sat back to her usual seat,Arman stare at Mayan who was busy with his friends,they lecture start but Arman just lost in his thoughts he is not feeling good,he felt empty,alone,sad,
unlucky,even though everyone loves him,adore him and want to be his friend but still he is not feeling happy because his happiness belongs to his Brother,Dad,Nandu,Family.He is nothing without them.He know how much Mayan is sensitive he is so kind and caring that he can’t see other people attentions,he is so pure that everyone come and took advantage of him and still he behave so nice with them.He sigh heavily when the bell ring he stood and going to call Mayan for lunch but he already left with his friend
His eyes become teary; he blink his teary eyes.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋