𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.

Chapter 8

Lana's POV

Lana's POV

"Boyd?" I gasped, covering myself with Allison's blanket. Stiles had called me screaming in my ear about Deucalion's pack had killed Boyd.

Allison rubs my back, "what?" She hums, her still tried from earlier. I glance over to her as I bit my lip. Stiles kept yelling at me to come to the loft.

I mumbled, "Uh..." Allison raised an eyebrow and grabs the phone, "Lana is busy, Stiles." Allison says in the phone before she hangs up, throwing it to the side.

It was Boyd...I really didn't know the kid because he was always with Isaac or Derek...who I barely even talk to. But he seemed like a sweet kid.

Allison wraps her arms around me, pulling my naked body towards her. "I missed you." She kisses my cheek.

I chuckled. "You mean you missed the sex?" I corrected only for her to roll her eyes, "and the sex." She adds.

She stares at me and strokes my cheek softly, "I'm sorry." Allison whispers, her voice was so small that a human couldn't hear her but I did. I heard her...

"It's okay." I shrugged. Allison frowns and moves her hair to the side, grabbing the back of my neck. "You haven't had some today." My eyes stayed on her neck, feeling myself leaning in before I covered my eyes quickly covering her neck with her hair. "No, Allison. Don't ever offer me your blood." I told her. I didn't want to feed on her too much to kill her.

"I'll be okay." Allison says.

"She won't." We both jumped up after hearing a voice, I gasped when I saw Killian standing by her door with Mr. Argent who was glaring at me.

Allison covers both of our bodies, "dad--!" Allison tried to come up with some sort of lie but Killian laughs, "get dress, Lana. You still need to train, not keeping up with old relationships." Killian says, his face with no emotion written on his face. "Here's step one, try to find me." Killian smirks then he speeds out Mr. Argent's house.

I rolled my eyes, "fuck."

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

I walked around in the woods, trying to figure where the fuck did Killian go. I can't do this vampire shit...

A sigh left my lips as my eyes looked around, but my head snapped over when I heard a heartbeat.

Killian doesn't have a heartbeat...

My legs quickly made its way over to the beating heart, but I gasped when I did the speed. I did the speed run that Killian done. I chuckled but it slowly stopped when I saw a guy with headphones in, jogging around on a trail.

He was bopping his head to whatever music he was listening to...his heartbeat was pumping so loudly in my ears.

Was...

I speed over to him before grabbing his headphones, he turned around angrily, "hey!" But he stopped when he saw me. "Oh, hi?" He smiles as if he was going to get something from me.

The headphones dropped out my hand and my eyes shot to his neck, seeing his pulse beat against his skin. "Are you okay, Miss?" He asks, but I was more focused on his neck...

My hands quickly grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down to my level. "What are you doing?!" He shouts before my teeth sunk into his neck, feeling his warm blood trailing down my throat.

The boy screams in pain, trying to claw me to get off of him but I'm so in love with the feeling of feeding. It's too good not to. His blood just feeling right in my mouth.

"Lana!" I felt arms grab me, trying to get me off the boy but I kept my grip on him. "Please! I need to feed!" I cried out on his neck, sucking more of his blood.

Killian pulls me away and threw my on the ground with a hard thud. I gasped while holding my arm that was brushed against the ground, it was bleeding but then I saw my skin slowly turn back into nothing happened. I healed...

My mouth drops open when I saw Killian standing over the body...the boy that I just feed off of. I ate him alive, I killed him...I killed that boy.

"Oh my god!" My voice broke at the sight, my hands covering my mouth as I tried not to cry. Killian slowly turns to me with a disappointing look, "see, this is what happens if you don't train with me." Killian walks over to me, holding out his hand.

My hand slowly claps with his, hold pulling me up from the ground. "See that, your little girlfriend could end up like that. All your friends could, even your father." Killian says harshly.

I shake my head with tears down my face, "I didn't mean to!"

Killian sighs, "I know you did. I dealt with newbys like you before. You'll be pro after everything." Killian pats my back softly.

I licked my lips, tasting the old blood on my tongue. "How old are you?" I asked.

"Real age or vampire age?"

"Both?"

Killian chuckles, taking out his wallet from his pocket. He opened it before turning it to me, seeing an old brown photo in it. It was Killian. "I'm originally 32, but I'm over a thousand years old." He tells me.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. This man is...forever years old. I'll end up like him, everyone was going to die while I stay 18 forever...

"Oh..." I mumbled, Killian closing his wallet and stuffing it back in his pocket. "It'll be okay. I learned to not care about people in the end to not suffer." Killian tells me with a sigh.

I'll have to live this life...till everyone dies...without me.