𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.

Chapter 11

Lana's POV

Lana's POV

"Stiles was taken?" I gasped at Scott's text that he had sent me five minutes ago. There was lacrosse game--I didn't go but how am I just hearing that Stiles was taken? And the only person who I could think of...is fucking Gerard.

I quickly slipped on the boots and bolted out the door, heading over to the school. I couldn't believe that they put Stiles in danger like this. It's so fucking messed up and I'll beat the fuck out of Scott and Isaac for just leaving him out on the field like that so he could get taken.

"Scott!" I screamed while I pushed opened the boy's locker room. Isaac and Scott's head whipped over to me with wide eyes, "Lana...I know I shouldn--" Before Scott could finish, my fist connected with his jaw. Scott's head turning with the punch.

Scott sighs, "I deserved that."

"Damn right you did. I'm helping you find Stiles because he's...um..." Why was I helping them? I wasn't--friends with these idiots. "--Because I'm following my dad's orders!" I finished quickly.

I don't know why I'm lying? I don't lie!? Why couldn't I say the fucking truth about how I feel about them?

Isaac rolls his eyes with a grin, "thanks Lana for not punching me." Isaac said to me before my head slowly peered over to the blonde. "Are you asking to be punched?"

The blonde boy shakes his head, "no." I forced a smile as both boys sighed.

"Here." Scott hands Isaac one of Stiles' shoes and I snorted. They were going to find him by scent, but Isaac had to smell all up in his nasty lacrosse shoes. Isaac's face dulled up, "but how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked, pointing between Scott and himself.

I crossed my arms with a scoff, "we're here to save Stiles. Not bitch and complain." I reminded him, Isaac glances at me as he bit his lip. "Sorry..." He whispered.

Then I heard footsteps, when I turned around--the one person who I hated was here. "Hey Derek."

"We need to talk." Is all he said. Is that all? No apology? Is Derek fucking serious?! But Peter came around the corner with a smirk flipping up on his lips, "all of us." Peter announced.

Scott's whole face expression twisted, "holy shit..." Scott gasped, his eyes on my uncle Peter's. I smiled brightly as I skipped over, "uncle Peter!" I cheered out, holding out my arms.

Uncle Peter welcomed me into his arms, him patting my back softly, "nice to see you too Lana." Peter chuckles at me before I slowly pulled away. "What the fuck is this?!" Scott glances between Derek, Peter, and me. "When I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek answers.

My mouth opened to yell at Scott about why the fuck he was speaking to Gerard, but I felt a hand over my mouth, "shush, Lana." Peter tells me while Scott and Derek were bickering about which side they were on, but we were all on the same side about this.