𝔒𝔫𝔢.

Chapter 1

Lana's POV

Lana's POV

I waited by the tree where me and Allison had been meeting up at. Allison was supposed to be here in probably a minute or two.

I couldn't wait to see her even though all we do is hang out without her parents knowing. I know dad didn't care if I did but hers on the other hand...yeah.

Stiles was calling my phone, he just kept calling. I groaned and shut it off, turning it off fully.

"Hi." I quickly turned around to see Allison walking towards me. I smiled, she was wearing a purple jacket. She looked so adorable in it.

"Hey..." I said before pecking her on the lips. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in for more. "I missed you."

I laughed, "you seen me yesterday." I said, she pouts as her eyes shined in the moon light, "I know! Which is too long."

Allison kisses me once again, my hands on her hips. Our bodies so close together. My hands roamed her body, all over as we backed into a tree.

"In the woods?" I raised an eyebrow. Allison bites her lip nodding, "yeah. Why? Do you not want to?"

I didn't say anything but kiss her roughly, me bitting her lip and my hands grabbing her ass, slightly squeezing it.

~

"What? You been calling me even when I was with Allison?!" I hissed into the phone. Stiles groans, "well, Lydia is missing."

I was confused. She wasn't at the hospital?

"What you mean?" I asked. Stiles scoffed, "she left! You were supposed to be here with me but you were too busy with your girlfriend!"

I rolled my eyes, "yeah, I rather be with my girlfriend."

"Shut up, I'm picking you up. Where are you?" I looked around and chuckled, "I just made it to the hospital, dumbass."

"My Jeep is parked, hurry up." He tells me before hanging up.

I ran towards the Jeep and rolled my eyes, "how will we find her?"

Scott lifted up a hospital gown, "that's not creepy at all..."

Stiles shook his head at me, "better than nothing!" I was about to get in the Jeep but I saw Allison running towards me.

"Baby, what are you doing? You're parents might see us?" I whispered to her as I looked around, making sure not to see the Argent's.

Allison shakes her head, "no, I don't care. She's my bestfriend, and we need to find her before they do." She tells me.

I glanced over to Scott and Stiles confused. If they knew what she was talking about. "They? The cops?" I looked back at her.