𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢.

Chapter 12

Lana's POV

I changed out of my dress putting on something more--easier to fight. I knew that if I was going up against the Argent's I'll need help.

I'll need a lot of help.

I put on my gloves and grabbed my gun under my bed, I cocked it before putting it in the back of my pants. I took out my phone and called the only person who knows best.

"Peter?"

"What's wrong?" He asked. And tears gathered in my eyes, "she found out. Allison found out."

Peter sighs, "oh Lana."

I quickly sniff and change the conversation. "Doesn't matter but--we need to kill Kate as soon as possible." I told him and I heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Where are you? I'll pick you up. I know where Derek is."

"My house." I smiled before hanging up.

~

Peter drove as fast as he could to the Hale house. I couldn't believe that they had him there the whole time--well underground. "Sorry about Allison." Uncle Peter says after the big silence in the car.

I shifted in my seat a bit. It did it hurt that Allison found out, I hope she can forgive me for not telling her...

"It's--fine! Really, it is." I say too fast but I knew he could hear me lying. Peter scoffed, "she won't be your last little crush, Lana."

I frowned, "but I want her...not nobody else." I whispered. He turns a corner, almost making me hit my arm on the door, "oops. Sorry, hope it doesn't bruise." Peter shrugs at me before we stop somewhere in the woods.

"Where are we? I thought we were going to your house?" I questioned, my eyebrows digging into together in confusion, jumping out the car. "Our house, Lana--" he corrects me. 

Oh yeah... 

"You go ahead, you'll see me in a bit." He smirks at me as he brushed off his huge black jacket thay went down to his feet.

"Right." I nodded softly, knowing he was going to shift. Kate was going to die by my fucking hands. Not only did she kill my family--but she's just a monster. Uncle Peter wasn't the monster, she was. And what she did turned him into that. A monster.

I walked through the woods and when I was getting close to the house--I heard a yell. I looked around alarmed and quickly ran towards the sound. Fuck, what the hell was that?

Derek was on the ground close to Scott in front of our house. He was shot, both of them. "Derek!" I quickly ran over to him. He smiled at me but it quickly disappeared. "Get down!" Another arrow coming our way...

I glanced back to only see Katie and her...Allison. She was shooting at us? What kind of shit did Kate put in her head?

"Allison, stop!" I yelled at her as she came closer to us. She had no emotion in her eyes, none in her face either. She stared at me, "you lied to me."