𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.

Chapter 3

Lana's POV

Lana's POV

"You killed her?!" I grabbed Scott and pushed him against the wall in the hallway. "I don't know! It was like a dream but..." Scott panics.

I scoffed, "figure it out, or I'll put a wolfsbane bullet in your head." I pushed him again and walked away. Scott thinks that he killed Allison last night. He basically said he had a sex dream about her, which disgusts me so much since Allison has zero interest in him--or boys.

All I could think about is Allison. What if Scott really killed her? He says he doesn't know, but I think he would feel it if he actually did. That was my only hope...

Fuck, she wasn't answering any of my text. She can't be dead...

I bumped into something and dropped my phone, "I'm sorry." I heard her voice. I looked up to see Allison. She was here. She was actually alive.

"You're okay." I let out a breath of relief. Allison grabbed my phone and handed it to me. "I am?" She chuckled and moved her hair out of her.

I smiled at her, "I'm just so happy to see you." I told her. Allison smiled brightly, showing her beautiful white teeth that I love.

"I'm happy to see you too, Lana. Um, make sure to save me a seat at lunch?" She raised an eyebrow. I nodded, "definitely." 

~

I couldn't help but overhear on Scott and Stiles' conversation in class. They were talking about the murder on the bus. 

My head was leaned down but my hair was away from my ears to listen, "maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott whispered.

"Could have been animal blood." Stiles suggested. I rolled my eyes, why would Scott kill an animal? He's a werewolf, he would go after a human.

I looked up at the two idiots, "either way, there was still a murder." I told them, they both looked over to me. "What?" They both whisper out.

"Just saying." I shrugged.

 "Mr. Stilinski, Mr. McCall, and Ms. Deaton. If I hear one of your voices again, I think my ears would bleed." 

I chuckled and leaned back in my chair, playing with my pencil. "Like the blood on the bus?" I suggested and his face turned red. He was either embarrassed or angry. 

"Ms. Deaton! To the principal's office, now!" He pointed at the door. I shrugged my shoulders and stood up. As I was walking towards the door, I smirked at Stiles and Scott whose mouth was dropped.

Fuck this shithole.

~

I sat down at my lunch table without a lunch. The food here sucks, I could just eat after school. I don't understand why I need to go to school, it fucking sucks ass.