𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.

Chapter 3

Lana's POV

Lana's POV

"Allison and Lana! You're up next!" Coach yelled pointing at the rock climbing wall.

I smirked at Allison before putting on the lift. "Ready, girlfriend?"

Allison smiles, "I'll totally beat you."

"Let's see then, yeah?" Me and Allison stsrted to climb the wall. But she wasn't as fast as me. I slowed down a bit and my smirk widens.

Her ass...

Man, I love that ass.

"What do you think you're doing?" Allison asked, looking down at me. I smiled innocently up at her, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Allison laughs, "mhmm, sure." I climbed up higher, getting to her level. "You look beautiful with my marks." I said, glancing at her neck.

Allison scoffed, "my dad saw them. He thinks...I'm with Scott." She chuckled.

"Scott can fuck off then."

"I only got eyes for one person." She shrugs as she climbed up higher. I did the same, "oh yeah? Who?"

Allison's cheeks turned red, "shut up, Lana."

I smirked and quickly climbed to the top, leaving her where she was. "No fair!" I heard her yell at me.

I jumped down but the wire let me down slowly, falling past Allison, "oops." I hit the mat and unbuckled myself, watching as Allison gets down now.

"You cheated." She frowns at me, crossing her arms.

"Oh, honey, I don't cheat." I winked.

I motion my head at the double doors, the exit. "Wanna get out of here?"

Allison looked around before nodding quickly, "let's go." I grabbed her hand and quickly running out the gym.

"Which classroom?" I tapped my chin playfully, looking around. She bumped my shoulder, "shut up!"

~

"Great! Just great! First Isaac, and now Erica?!" I rolled my eyes as I walked into my dad's clinic. Dad chuckles, "Derek is just preparing."

I frowned, "for what?"

My dad smiles and moves around some jars, "you'll see." I wanted to know why. But dad says he keeps things from me for important reasons...so I trust him on this.

"Can I go to the Ice Ring with Allison?" I asked him, sitting on his clinic table. Dad turns around with an eyebrow raise, "oh? Is something going on with you and this Allison? Chris Argent's daughter right?"

I chuckled, playing with my fingers as I nodded. "She is...and, uh, yeah. She's my girlfriend."

Dad smiles, "congratulations." I snorted and give him a tiny push. "Shut up..."