I NEED YOUR ANSWERS

Hey everyone...
Your author this side.
I am posting this to know your guys point of views about this story you can comment whatever you want next to happen...

See i have something great in my mind
I can't tell you right now how many more chapters it will take for story to end but I just want this story to be a hit one so I am working on it currently...
But i will make sure your wait will be worth it..

Like many of you are asking for the regret era soon but i just want to elaborate the scenes more like past happening how and whom will help yn to find the proofs and Yuna worst doings with yn in their college time ukw it will be interesting as the way i am planning the story but you guys want me to start regret era soon which will make the story little boring but if you guys want this way you can tell me after all what I want is you to be happy.

This story Is for you guys so it should go like you want.
Please make sure to let me know how should i take this story further

To go with a flow or should start his regret era.
It will take a little time from my perspective but i think this wait will be worth it.

I need you guys to keep supporting me till then there are lots of twist and turns further which I planned but still it all depends on your comments.

And about the next update i am really I am so busy these days as my festivals are going on...but will try to update soon.

Keep supporting and keep reading.
And don't forget to comment your views how you want this story...

After all I am going to continue this story your point of you onlyyy...