21. Honeymoon

Y/N POV:

We reached our new house. It is beautiful. We both got off the car but this gown is too heavy. It is really hard to handle this dress. I was struggling with the dress when Jk came and picked me up in bridal style. He took me inside and directly went to the bedroom. He opened the bathroom door and placed me down.

Jk: Change into something comfy. Mom said she has kept your night suit in the bathroom. (He said)
Y/N: ok 👍

He went out. I got changed and put my hair in a messy bun.

Night suit

My hairs

I picked all the jewellery which I removed and kept on the counter and went out

I picked all the jewellery which I removed and kept on the counter and went out. I didn't find Jk there. Maybe he is downstairs. Then I  started keeping the jewellery in its place.
I heard the door opening, I looked back and saw Jk in his sweatpants and oversized t-shirt.

Y/N: oh you got fresh
Jk: yes (he said and back hugged me).. you know what? You are looking really hot. (He whispered in my ear)
Y/N: Shut up and let's sleep. Tomorrow we have to visit eomma and appa

Since the marriage was fixed I started calling Jk's mom and dad as eomma and appa.

Jk: But it's our first night princess (he whined)
Y/N: yeah I know but we have wake up early tomorrow and I don't think we will sleep the whole night if we do it now.
Jk: okie let's sleep.

We laid on the bed while cuddling. We talked with each other for a while and then drifted to dreamland.

A/N POV: (next day)

Jk woke up and turned to his side and saw his wife. A smiled crept on his face. He pulled her closer and started caressing her cheek. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at him.

Jk: Did I wake you up? (He asked and pecked her forehead)
Y/N: Nope. (She said and snuggled in his chest)
Jk: Now let's get ready. (He said)

They both got out of the bed and went to get ready.