7. I love you

Y/N closed her eyes and heard loud thud. She opened her eyes just to see Samuel lying on the floor with his lips bleeding and a furious Jk.

Y/N: K-Kook ( She said in low voice)
Samuel: Who the hell are you ? (He yelled)
Jk: it is none of your business.( he replied and again punched him)

And now he was not in the state to stand or move. Jk looked back and saw Y/N sobbing hard. He went towards her and embraced her in a warm hug. She felt safe in his embrace.

Jk: Shh...everything is fine now. I am here. (He said while rubbing her back to calm her down)

Y/N kept crying. Jk took his phone and informed members that he found her and also called the cops.
Soon the cops and the members reached where Y/N and Jk were. After seeing the cops and how Y/N was crying the members understood that something was wrong.
Cops arrested Samuel. When Mark saw his face , he started burning in anger .

Mark: You still haven't changed a bit. (He said in a stern voice)

The cops took Samuel and went to the police station. And everyone went back to the villa.
After coming to the villa , Y/N directly went to her room.

Hobi: what happened Jk?
Jk: When I was searching for Y/N I heard a girl screaming for help. So I went in the direction of the voice and saw that bastard was forcing Y/N....Mark you seemed to know him. Who was he?
Mark: I will tell you guys everything but now you should be with Y/N . She needs you.
Bora: he is right Jk.

He nodded and went to her room.

Jk POV:
I was standing outside her room. I  could clearly hear her sobs. It was hurting me. I knocked on the door.

Jk: Y/Nahh... it's me ... Kook
Y/N: C-Come in (she said in cracking voice)

I went inside and saw her sitting on the edge of bed , hugging herself by knees. I went towards her and sat in front of her.

Jk: Y/N look at me (I said while caressing her hairs)

She looked at me. Her eyes were swollen due to crying. I pulled her in my arms. She was still crying.

Jk: Calm down ...I am here...no one will hurt you. (I said caressing her back)

After sometime she stopped crying and started explaining me everything

Y/N: He was Samuel my Ex. I thought he was good guy so I accepted his proposal but one day he asked me to get physical and when I refused he tried to force me. I broke up with him and ran from there. I told everything to my parents...they filed a complaint against him and he was imprisoned for 3 years. But today unfortunately we met again and he tried to do the same thing but thank you for saving me.

I wiped her tears as they were not stopping. I hugged her again and said...

Jk: It's ok... He is in police custody. You don't have to worry. Now let's go . Everyone is waiting for you.

She nodded slightly and got up. We went downstairs. Everyone looked in our direction. Mark had already explained everything to the members.

Mark: Are you ok? (He asked her)
Y/N: yes
Others: that is good to hear
Y/N:I am sorry guys because of me your trip was ruined.
Bora: Shut up. You are more important than the trip.
Everyone : yes

Then we had a group hug. We broke the hug as our phones buzzed indicating that there was a message.
We read the message and screamed in happiness.

Y/N: what happened? (She asked being confused)
Lia: on the official group of our college there is a message that there will be 4 day off due to some maintenance reasons.
Jimin: That means we will be able to stay here for more days

We all were happy.

V: Let's watch a movie !
Everyone: Yeahh

We all sat in the living room with blankets, snack and cold drinks.

~Time skip ~

Hobi: The movie was really good. (He said in low voice as all the girls were sleeping.)

We all stood up. And looked at them.
Namjoon : let's take them to the room.
Jimin: Jk take Y/N to her room.

I nodded. I picked her up in bridal style not wanting to disturb her sleep. I started walking upstairs. Maybe because of the movements she woke up.

Y/N : kook (she called me in a sleepy tone)
Jk: Don't worry... sleep.

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and continued walking. I reached her room and made her lay on the bed gently and covered her with duvet. I was abou to leave when she held my hand . I looked back.

Y/N: Can you stay with for tonight? (She asked with her puppy eyes which I can't resist)

I was shocked but agreed.

Jk: ok ... I will get a blanket and pillow for me. I will sleep on the couch (I said even tho I want to pull her in my arms and sleep peacefully)
Y/N: umm...no need if you are comfortable you can sleep with me (she said while sitting up straight but not making and eye contact
Jk: you sure ??

She just nodded still avoiding the eye contact. I laid beside her.
Y/N : Kook
Jk: yes
Y/N: if y-ou don't m-mind can I h-hug you ??
Jk: Yeah sure ( I said and opened my arms for her)

She hugged me and snuggled in my chest. I was just smiling like an idiot. This i what I want ...her being in my arms. But I sighed after the reality hit me. I looked at her who was already in her dream land.

Jk: I LOVE YOU Y/N... I really do. But you like someone else. I always wished that you feel the same way for me ...but maybe the luck is not on my side. But I want you to be happy with the person you like and really hope that he is not bastard like Samuel . I LOVE YOU  Y/Nahh (I said while caressing her her )

Hi ARMY!
I hope you like this chapter.
Thank You.