17. Finding Evidence

Y/N POV:
Jk sent her the link and as expected she opened the link. As soon as she opened it Sara called me. I picked her call.

OTP
Sara: I have access to her phone now (she said)
Y/N: Awesome bestie (I praised her)....now pls check the pics and tell us if they are edited or not.
Sara: yeh... just a minute...the photos are ............
Y/N: pls don't create a suspense and tell us (I said being impatient)
Sara: they are edited!!!!! (She said in excitement)
Y/N: that is good to hear.. send the pics so we can use it as evidence
Sara : okie I will also send you the pics she used to edit so it will be a more strong proof
Y/N: ok thanks

Then we hung up.

We all were relieved.

Iseul: so now everything is over right? (She asked)
Mark: no it is not over yet.
Iseul: huh?
Jk: we have to keep finding evidence
Iseul: we have the evidence...isn't it enough?
Y/N: no.. she is very cunning. We have get more evidence to reveal her truth.
Iseul: so what do we do now?
Mark: we have to make her confess
Y/N: And this will also be done by jk
Jk: Me? Why me? I feel disgusted to see her after all the shit she has done (he whined)
Mark: because you are the only one who can do it.

After a lot of convincing Jk had finally agreed to do so.

Jk: so what I have to do?
Y/N: hmm...let me think........... maybe you could take her out for a lunch or something and make her believe that you accepted Iseul's proposal to get closer to ji-woo and try to make her confess. I know it won't be as easy as the link but you have to do it.
Jk: ok fine. I will try my best.

Jk texted Ji-woo asking her if she would like to join him for lunch tomorrow. And in a fraction of second she replied as yes. We all cheered as everything was going as we had planned.

~ Time Skip ~ (next day)

Today me and Jk did not go to the college. Even though jk agreed for the lunch thing he was still trying to convince me to change the plan.

Jk: pls babe I will do everything for you but not this pls change the plan Babe (he said showing me his puppy eyes )

I hugged him tightly and started caressing his back. He also hugged me back.

Y/N: kookie you have to do it. It will be over in few days and I have already told you for now we have to help Iseul. She is innocent. Pls for me do this .
Jk: (sighed) fine ...(pecked the top of my head)

Then kook's phone buzzed. He broke the hug and checked his phone. It was message from Ji-woo.

Text:
Ji-woo: Hi jk
Jk: hi
Ji-woo: where are you? I looked for you in the whole college
Jk: I am not going to come to college today
Ji-woo: huh? Then what about lunch?
Jk: don't worry about it...we will go to XYZ restaurant.
Ji-woo: ok what time?
Jk: how about two?
Ji-woo: ok 👌🏻
Jk: kk I gotta go bye
Ji-woo : bye.

(At Restaurant)
JK POV:
I am at the Restaurant waiting for Ji-woo to come. After some time I saw her c entering the restaurant. I started the voice recording and kept my phone on the table with it's screen on the downside. I waved at her and she smiled and sat in front of me.

Ji-woo: hi...why didn't you come to college today?
Jk: I just didn't wanted to come to college today.
Ji-woo: ohk
Jk: well let's order
Ji-woo: yeah sure

We ordered some food and now we're chitchatting. I really wanna leave this place. I can't stand her. So I decided to start the plan.

Jk: Ji-woo
Ji-woo: yes
Jk: actually there is reason for inviting you for lunch (I said trying to act nervous)
Ji-woo: and what is that? (She asked looking confused)
Jk: umm actually you know I accepted Iseul's proposal
Ji-woo: yeah I know.
Jk: I did that just get close to you....I like you Ji-woo (I said while feeling disgusted)
Ji-woo: *shocked*

She froze for a moment but then smirked.

Ji-woo: I knew it. I always thought why you accepted a proposal of a bitch like her.

I really felt like slapping her for calling an innocent a bitch when she the one who is a bitch.

Ji-woo: so as you confessed let me also tell you something
Jk: what (i asked hoping she will spill the tea)
Ji-woo: Iseul does not love you. It was just dare well more like a threat
Jk: what do you mean?
Ji-woo : so it's a very interesting story.....Iseul used to go to XXX college where my brother studied. He liked Iseul a lot , at that time she was in the first year while he was in his second year and he even proposed her but she rejected him saying that she wanted to focus on her studies. He agreed to that but he was heartbroken. I could not stand seeing him like that so I decided to take revenge but didn't know how. When I came back to our college I saw her and was super happy to know that I can finally take my revenge.
Jk: so what you did to take your revenge?
Ji-woo: I became her friend. Then one day I took help of a professional editor and edited her face in some random girl's nude pics. Then I started blackmailing and bullying her and gave her dare to propose you and as I knew you would reject her proposal i threatened her that I will leak the pics. It was so fun to watch her cry and beg me to not do so.

After all the story  I was burning in anger but could not do anything. I somehow controlled myself and Imade some excuse and left from there.

I came to Y/N's home and played the recording.

Iseul: so she is Leo's sister (she said in shock)

Hi BELLS (ARMY)!
I hope you like this chapter. Pls vote for it.

Thank you for reading