2. Project

A/N POV: (at night)

You finished all you studies and had your dinner. After that you went upstairs.

Y/N POV:

I was lying on my bed drowned in Jungkook's thoughts and then I drifted into my dreamland as I was tired as hell after completing 4 assignments.

Jk POV:

I came back home. The whole ride I was thinking about Y/N. I already had my dinner at Namjoon hyung's house so I directly went to my bedroom and slept.

~Time skip~ (2 weeks later )
(FYI  Your author is lazy . 😅)

A/N POV:

In this 2 weeks you and Jungkook became close friends and you used to hang out with him, Mark and BTS members. Jungkook always used to drop you home after college by telling the reason that he is going in the same direction to Namjoon's house. Many of the girls in your college were jealous of you as you were close with the most handsome guys in the college.

Y/N POV : (classroom)

I was sitting in the class with Mark revising for the test. After sometime the professor entered the class. All the students greeted him.

Professor: So students is everyone present?
Student 1: No sir , Jungkook has not came yet.
Professor: Where is he? does any one kn-

He was cut off as Jungkook entered the class
Looks like he came running but still he looks handsome. I was drooling on him.

Mark: Are you done making fake scenarios in your mind with your future boyfie??

He asked teasingly bringing me back to reality.

Y/N: Shut up. I am not imagining anything.
Professor: Jungkook this is the first time you are late so I will excuse you but take care that it won't happen again (he said in a stern voice)

Jungkook nodded.

Jk: Yes sir.
Professor: Ok Ho sit on your place .

Jungkook sat behind me.

~Time skip~ (after test)

Professor collected our test papers and told us to wait for a few minutes as he has to tell us something.

Professor: Students today I will give you project for you 1st semester. It will be a group project. I will be selecting your partners but before that I will explain you the project.

Jk POV:

Professor explained us the project and now it was time for selecting partners. I really hope he makes me Y/N's partner.

Professor: (he started telling partners name. Now only 3 pairs were remaining) Jake your partner will be Amy , Y/N your partner will be Jungkook and Mark Your Partner will be Lia.

I was so happy when he made me her partner.

Y/N POV :

I was so glad that he is my partner in project. It is like my fantasies are turning into reality.
Then the bell rang and we three went out of the class (Mark, Y/N and Jk).

Mark: Guys you go ahead I have to discuss about the project with Lia.
Y/N and Jk: ok bye .

Y/N : kook I am hungry let's go the canteen
Jk: yep. I am also hungry

We went to the canteen took our plate and sat on our usual place near the window.

Y/N : Kook do you have any ideas about how should make our project?
Jk : umm nope I don't have any idea.
Y/N : ohk.

We continued eating. Then I got a idea about the project. I started explaining the idea to Jk.

Jk POV:

She started explaining her idea but instead of focusing on her idea I was busy admiring her beauty. She is literally so flawless. Perfect in every thing. She snapped her fingers in front of my face and I came back to earth.

Y/N : Are you listening kook?( she asked)
Jk: Uh-h yeah I-I am listening .

I facepalmed myself internally for stuttering.

Y/N : oh really then repeat what I said
Jk: uhh...y-you umm ... is it necessary? (I asked as I didn't hear a single word)
Y/N: that means you were not listening to me , right?
Jk:(looked down pouting) sorry I was not.
Y/N : you are so cute 🥰 (she said giggling and pinched my cheek)

I looked at her and smiled. Then I asked her to continue explaining her idea.

Jk: it's a really good idea. We will do it. When should we start ?
Y/N : from tomorrow?
Jk: ok done. After college we will go to my house.
Y/N: sure

Hi army !
Sorry for posting the episode late. I was busy with my school work so I couldn't upload it. I hope you like episode . Pls vote for it .