11. Back Home

A/N POV:

It was 7 in the morning. Everyone was ready and checking the villa for the last time to make sure that they won't forget anything important. After that they left for the airport.

On the plane
Jk: Y/Nahh
Y/N: hmm
Jk: when we go back home where should we go first?
Y/N: what do you mean?
Jk: should we meet your parents first or my parents?
Y/N: oh... I guess we should go meet my parents first. Mom would be very happy to know that you are my bf
Jk: is that so?
Y/N: yeah
Jk: ok then we will meet your parents first

~Time Skip~ ( Seoul Airport)

All of them reached Seoul, did all the mandatory security checks and now were standing outside the airport.

V: It was a great trip , right guys?
Everyone: yeah
Jin: okie so now let's go home and rest. We will meet tomorrow
Lia: yeah

After that everyone went.

Y/N and Jk went to Y/N's house to meet her parents but to their surprise Jk's parents were also present there. They told everyone that they are now dating each other.

Mr. Jeon (Jk's dad): You both made our work easy (he said while smiling)
Jk: what do you mean dad? (He asked as both Y/N and Jk were confused at the statement)
Y/D: Actually seeing the bond between you we thought of asking you guys if you would like to marry each other after your college or whenever you both are read for it.
Mrs. Jeon (Jk's mom): but we were not sure about your feelings
Y/M: And now as you both are dating so no matter what we will support your decision

After that all of them had a long discussion and came to the conclusion that they will get married when they are ready.

Mr Jeon: ok so we will take our leave now
Y/M: Have lunch with us first
Y/D : yeah as after so many days you visited us and Y/N and Jk are also back from the trip so it would be nice to have lunch together.

They agreed and Y/N went in the kitchen to help her mom and Mrs. Jeon while Jk, Mr. Jeon and Y/D were discussing something in the living room.

Y/M: I am so happy to know that you both are dating ( she said while smiling brightly)
Mrs. Jeon: yeah me too... Btw who proposed first? And when? ( she asked teasingly)
Y/N: He did... on the night when I ran into Samuel (I said while smiling)

[Both Jk and Y/N had informed their parents that happened in the folk village]

Mrs. Jeon: I heard that he was imprisoned before also. And when his duration of imprisonment was over just after 3 days he was again imprisoned for 7 months for attempt of rape. Then how come he was in Jeju?
Y/N: he escaped.
Y/M: But didn't the police do anything?
Y/N: he has some connections but no one knows who helps him. He is like a pro in this type of things. The police gets to know his location only when someone reports him for some kind of sexual harassment or rape.

Mrs. Jeon and Y/M hugged Y/N.

Mrs Jeon: Don't worry ... we will always protect you .

After that they called the others to have lunch. While eating they talked about some random stuff.

~Time Skip~(After lunch)

Jk and Y/N were in her bedroom as jk decided to stay with Y/N for a while. They were cuddling on the bed.

Jk: Baby do you want to reveal our relationship in the college?? (He asked)
Y/N: I guess we should keep it secret for a while. Is it okay?
Jk: yeah , it's okay 👍 (he said while smiling)

~Time Skip~ (Next day)

Y/N POV:
Currently I am in the college library struggling to search for a specific book for today's class as I am the only one in the library cause I came early to college today. After searching for good 15 minutes I found the book but unfortunately it was on the top shelf that I can't reach. I tried to reach it but failed then someone came from behind and removed the book for me making me flinch. I turned and saw it was kook.

Jk: (giggled) looks like I scared my baby (he said while pinning me to the bookshelf behind me)
Y/N: yeah you did (I said while giggling)

Soon I realised in what position we are standing.

Y/N: Kook leave me... someone might see us
Jk: okie I am leaving just because want our relationship to be a secret.(he said and moved back)
Y/N: Thanks kook (I said and smiled)
Jk: (he came closer to my ear) but once we tell others about us I swear I will kiss you in front of the whole college. (He said and pecked my cheek)

After that I started walking away while blushing hard and could clearly hear him say "cute"

I came in the class and sat on my place. I was preparing for today's lecture when jk came and sat beside me.

Jk: Are you free this evening? (He asked)
Y/N: yep ... why?

He was about to answer but the professor entered the classroom. All the students greeted him.

Professor: students I have a good news for you... your old classmate Kang Ji-woo is back

Some of the students who were her friends started cheering. Well it is a good news for them but not me. I don't know why but from the first year of college I feel uncomfortable around her. In the second year she went abroad. And now she is back.

Jk: Y/N (he said snapping his fingers in front of my face)
Y/N: y-yeah
Jk: where are you lost?
Y/N: nothing
Jk: you sure?
Y/N: yeah ... btw what were you saying earlier
Jk: Actually ......

Hi Army !
Thank you so much for 504 views. I hope you like this chapter. Pls vote for it.
Thank you once again for your love and support.

Saranghae 💜💜

Thanks for reading