20. Wedding

Y/N: YES I WILL MARRY YOU!

A/N POV:
They broke the hug and Jk kissed her. She kissed him back while the others were cheering. After a min you broke the kiss and blushed and Jk kissed your cheek.

Lia: Ok now it's time to cut the cake.( she said while bringing the cake)
Y/N: huh..looks like this was all planned (she said while looking at Jk)
Jk: Well yes it was planned.

Then you both cut the cake and continued to enjoy the party.
After a while the party was over.

Jk and Y/N are going to Jk's house. Y/N invited her parents to Jk's house. They are going to tell them about their decision.

Jk POV:

Y/N: When did you plan all this? (She asked me)

I looked at her for a sec while smiling and then again focused on driving.

Jk: Umm well do you remember when one of our classmates said we will have our graduation party over here?
Y/N: Yes
Jk: I planned all this before that. He was involved in the plan like Jake and Lia.
Y/N: Wait you have been planning since then? (She was quite surprised)
Jk: Yes

And then we reached my home. I quickly got off the car and went to Y/N's side and opened the door for her. I extended my hand for her. She held my hand.

Y/N: Thank You 😊 (she said and got off the car)

Then we went inside and saw our dads talking with each other.

Jk and Y/N: Hi dad , Hi uncle
J/D: oh you both came.
Jk: yep. Btw where is mom and auntie?
Y/D: they went out for some work. Btw Y/N why did you asked us to come here?
Y/N: I will tell you after Mom and Auntie comes.
Y/D: Ok

After a few minutes the door bell rang and Y/N went to open the door.

A/N POV:

Y/N opened the door and saw her mom and Jk's mom. Jk's mom hugged you.

J/M: It's been a long time since I met you.

Then she broke the hug and the three of them went inside.

Y/D: At least now tell us why you asked us to come here.
Jk: Well we decided to get married.

Jk's mom again hugged you.

J/M: Finally I found my dream daughter in law.

You hugged her back.
Everyone was happy with the decision.

Y/M: we should start the preparation.

2 week later

You had your engagement last week and the WEDDING is after 2 days.

A/N: BTW this is your invitation card