8. Together

Jk : I LOVE YOU Y/Nahh
Y/N: So do you really love me? (she said making me flinch)

She giggled a little.

Jk: I thought you were sleeping ( I said )
Y/N: How can I sleep when your heart is beating like it will explode any second... wait don't change the topic and answer my question
Jk: w-which q-question ?
Y/N : oh you really don't remember the question? (She asked moving closer to my face)

Y/N POV:

He looked here and there avoiding eye contact with me.  He is looking so cute.

Y/N: Come on...answer me... do you love me?( I asked in curiosity)
Jk: yeah I do. (He said looking in my eyes.)
Y/N: I LOVE YOU TOO ( I said and pecked his cheeks and hugged him)
Jk: You d-do? (He asked being shocked AF)
Y/N: ofc I do. (I said and snuggled more in his chest)

After hearing my answer his grip on me tightened.

Y/N: But tell me why were you ignoring me? (I asked breaking the hug)
Jk: (he sighed ) When we were playing truth or dare you said that you like someone. That made me sad and I decide to control my feelings towards you and started ignoring you because I knew if I stay close to you then I won't be able to control my feelings.
Y/N: So you love me to this extent that you are ready to leave me for my happiness?
Jk: Hmm.
Y/N: How did I get such a loving Boyfriend? (I said while smiling )
Jk: Y/Nahh (he said in a low voice)
Y/N : yeah ?
Jk: I am sorry (he said in a sad voice)
Y/N: For what Kook?
Jk: If I hadn't ignored you then you didn't have to suffer through whatever that happened today.
Y/N: It's not your fault ... and you know everything happens for a reason ... if it hadn't happened maybe you would have never confessed. (I said while caressing his cheek )
Jk: but still-
Y/N: Now shut up and sleep. (I said and again hugged him)
Jk: ok ma'am ( he said an giggled)

We both slept while cuddling.

~ Time skip ~ ( Next morning )

I woke up and looked at my side just to see my cute boyfriend sleeping soundly. I pecked his nose lightly as he groaned cutely making me giggle. I tried getting out of the bed but he pulled me back.

Jk: Sleep more with me. ( he said in a baby voice)
Y/N : But others might be waiting for us
Jk: Don't worry they can wait for little while ( he said and snuggled in my neck)

I giggled while caressing his hair. After a few minutes I started feeling hungry.

Y/N: Kook get up now
Jk: no
Y/N: Get up I am hungry.
Jk: Ah fine . (He said in a sleepy tone and woke up)

We both did our morning routine and went downstairs. Everyone greeted us.

Yoongi: the breakfast is in the kitchen. Have it. We were hungry so we already ate the breakfast
Jk: ok.

We went in the kitchen and started eating our breakfast while chitchatting. After finishing my breakfast I took my plate and went to wash it. While I was washing the dish Jk came and hugged me from behind.

Y/N: Kook leave me Someone will see us.
Jk: let them see I don't have any problem. And it's not a crime to hug your own gf.

He snuggled more in my neck. I giggled

Y/N: now leave me kook
Jk: No I won't.

We were having our sweet moment but

Mark: Yah can you do this things in your room.

We flinched and saw almost everyone present there.

Mark: there are single people also on this trip.
Y/N: then i guess you should propose to Iseul
Jimin: leave him! Since when you both are together and why didn't you tell us?
Jk: we are together since yesterday night
Y/n : and we were going to tell you guys but you found it on your own.
Bo-ra: you sure?
Jk: yeah
V: anyway we are happy for you.

They all congratulated us

Y/N: anyway what are we gonna do today ?
Yoona: I guess we are going to Jeongbang Waterfall.
Y/N: oh ok
Jimin: let's get ready and then we will leave.
Everyone: ok

We went to get ready.

Author's POV:
Y/N's outfit 👇

Author's POV:  Y/N's outfit 👇

Jk's outfit 👇

Jk went in Y/N's room and saw her dressed and doing her hairs

Jk went in Y/N's room and saw her dressed and doing her hairs. He went and hugged her from behind making Y/N flinch.

Y/N: You scared me.
Jk: oh I am sorry my baby

Y/N blushed hard at the new nickname he gave her.

Jk: are you blushing ? ( he asked in a teasing tone)
Y/N: n-no I a-am not.

He turned her around and now she was facing him. Y/N was looking here and there trying to hide her red face.

Jk: look at me (he said while lifting her chin)...you are looking beautiful.

He leaned in to kiss her but before that being a gentleman he asked her permission.

Jk: May I?

She nodded and they were about to have their first kiss when

Jimin: oops 😬 ... guess I entered the room at a wrong time.

You hid yourself behind jk being embarrassed.

Jk: can't you knock before entering?( he asked being trusfurated)
Jimin: Can't you lock the door before doing this stuff.

After that he left the room and they both also went downstairs. all went to them went to the waterfall.

~Time Skip~

They all came back to the villa after having a lot of fun. Being tired they all went to their rooms and slept.

Hi ARMY!
Firstly Thank you so much for 300+ views. I really appreciate it.  I hope you like this chapter.
Thank you for reading