CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I sat on the floor while Camilla sits on the bed playing with me hair. We sit there for about five minutes before she starts to talk.

"When you went into the games he sat at his table in front of his computer crying but not stopping watching over you. Once the first day had past he had still gotten no sleep. Watching you even when you slept to make sure you were alright. He sat at that desk for 2 whole days till Enobaria district two mentor and Haymitch district twelve mentor convinced him to sleep while they watched you. He slept for about eleven hours before he woke up and watched you till you finished the games. He almost had a breakdown when he saw you almost drowned. He managed to convince Beatrice to send Blake a note telling him to go and save you. Blake had such a sweet soul, so sad he had to go" She finished up her statement and my tears came back after hearing that.

"If he cared so much why didn't he visit me" I said with a stiff voice.

"I-I don't know, i'm sorry" She sounded almost as hurt as me, she had braided and unbraided me about five times by now. "Come on we need to get you in the shower" She stood up after she finished unbraiding my hair.

I followed her into the bathroom and she helped me out of my hospital gown and into the shower (please don't find this creepy 😭) The same process started except it was just Camilla and not my prep team. Camilla did everything my prep team would do and then helped me out of the shower.

"Where's my prep team" I asked out of curiosity.

"I asked them if I could do it since I have something special planned" I didn't speak any further and let Camilla do my makeup. She added some silver shimmer to the inner corners of my eyes and black wing with blue shading over the whole thing. Next she did my hair, she brushed out all my natural curls before CURLING my hair into nice waves. Then she tied it up half up half down with a beautiful seashell hair clip.

Next she brought me over to the bed where a bag big enough to fit a dress in sat. She unzipped it revealing a beautiful blue dress that represented the sea, it was a thin strap connected to a corset top that tied around my neck. The skirt faded out into a nice pinkish purple, and there were silver pearls dripping from the top to the start of the skirt.

"It's beautiful" I complimented and she smiled. She walked me over to the bathroom and helped me get into it. She zipped up the back and took me out of the bathroom and over to my full body mirror. I stood in front of the mirror in complete aww at how stunning this dress was. She then handed me a pair of blue heels that brought the outfit all together.

"This dress is absolutely fabulous, did you design all of it" I took a quick spin in the mirror then turned to look at her.

"I'm so glad you like it, yes it is an original piece of mine" She smiled and held her hands together as she admired me in the dress. "Oh would you look at the time you best get going" She noticed the time from the clock on the wall.

It was 7 and my interview started at 7:30. Camilla walked me out to the living room where Finnick was sat. I rolled my eyes at his presence, he only noticed I was there after I rolled my eyes tho.

"You look pretty Alexa" He turned his attention back to the tv where he was watching previously.

"Thanks I guess" The way his mood changed from wishing I was dead earlier and now complementing me made me think he was fake. Everything was fake, how he felt for me before I went in the games was fake, and I didn't want anything to do with it.

Camilla walked me out the room and down the hall towards the elevator. "Oh I almost forgot" She pulled out the mockingjay necklace and put it on me "there, now your outfit is complete" She smiled gleefully.